• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing reports from some other resorts (Pop and YC/BC so far) that Disney has changed the self service drink/mug refill station procedure so that it's back to the pre-COVID self-service setup. Would appreciate reports from anyone there now/soon to see if anything has changed at CSR.

Thanks!

Seeing reports from some other resorts (Pop and YC/BC so far) that Disney has changed the self service drink/mug refill station procedure so that it's back to the pre-COVID self-service setup. Would appreciate reports from anyone there now/soon to see if anything has changed at CSR.

Thanks!

Reports on Facebook that people have filled their own fountain drinks at CSR, but no reports on refillable mugs being available?

Is Casitas the only area Disney is booking for standard rooms still? Just trying to see what’s the best room request for a standard room right now.

Is Casitas the only area Disney is booking for standard rooms still? Just trying to see what’s the best room request for a standard room right now.

AFAIK they’ve been putting people in all three sections since the NBA G-League left in early March.

Yikes! CSR is almost sold out for our trip dates in October! Even the Tower is starting to book up...

Cafe Rix now has Touchless soda stations, unless you want ice, then you still have to push that button. El Mercado still has the other type.

This might be an odd question but does it truly matter if I would choose Casitas over Cabanas or vice-versa? My parents will want to eat at El Mercado most mornings (my dad is obsessed with the variety and quickness of food courts) so I find we'll probably be leaving that area and backtracking to Casitas to try getting on at the first bus stop. TP says it's about a 7 minute walk which would be fine because they're planning on renting ECVs during the trip.

This might be an odd question but does it truly matter if I would choose Casitas over Cabanas or vice-versa? My parents will want to eat at El Mercado most mornings (my dad is obsessed with the variety and quickness of food courts) so I find we'll probably be leaving that area and backtracking to Casitas to try getting on at the first bus stop. TP says it's about a 7 minute walk which would be fine because they're planning on renting ECVs during the trip.

I think it’s probably splitting hairs, but I generally like the Casitas location better overall. Does it truly matter? Not really. Would I rather be there/do I like the look of that section better? Yes.

FYI, in case you haven’t followed the details, make sure your dad is aware of the current menu at El Mercado. It’s been rather limited since reopening, definitely not the full food court experience it normally would be.

ground floor in the casitas has a few steps going up to it. does anyone know where the ramps are located in buildings 4 and 5? thanks

At Coronado Tower right now. Can’t stress enough how awful the bus situation is. This is our 4th stay in the Tower since it opened and while it’s always been bad, this is, by far, the worst.
By all means, budget some Lyft/Uber funds for trips to and from the hotel. The money spent will save you a ton of time and aggravation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter