Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Oh, I will - and beverages! I'm getting giddy I'm so excited - need to focus my energy on packing!

It's so exciting- especially when your so close!!! I have 7 more months to go, but in the meantime I'll live through you guys!!!! Thanks, looking forward to them!!!! Enjoy!!!

Does anyone know if there are hot items at the Poly for breakfast? Debating if it's worth the room upgrade for us. We would mostly use the lounge for breakfast and afternoon snacks.

I've already booked my ADRs so upgrading would be strictly for food.

How many teens will be at the Poly in July? My 15 year old son recently earned his right to do some park time on his own. He would love to meet other kids his age at the resort.

My boys will be 15 and 16 at that time. They'll definitely be hitting parks alone quite a bit because they don't like relaxing by the pools like I do. :)

Does anyone know if there are hot items at the Poly for breakfast? Debating if it's worth the room upgrade for us. We would mostly use the lounge for breakfast and afternoon snacks.

I've already booked my ADRs so upgrading would be strictly for food.

Oatmeal is hot, but everything else is your typical continental breakfast offerings and a few other cold items.

Oatmeal is hot, but everything else is your typical continental breakfast offerings and a few other cold items.
Thank you for your quick response! I don't know that I will justify it then. My girls like to have their Mickey waffles. Lol. This will be our first Poly stay and to upgrade the magical deal from standard to CL is approx $180 a night.

Please add us to Poly GV CL August 13-17 (can't wait - haven't stayed at Poly CL since May 2006!) and of course need to visit "home" - moving to BC CL August 17-20!

Thank you!

:earsgirl:Please add us to BWI club 8/7-8/17, this will be our first stay there and so looking forward to it!

Thank you for your quick response! I don't know that I will justify it then. My girls like to have their Mickey waffles. Lol. This will be our first Poly stay and to upgrade the magical deal from standard to CL is approx $180 a night.

To steal a phrase from others on this thread... Disney-enabler here, so take my comments with a grain of salt. You'll usually never make the math "work" when looking at the CL price difference, but there are certain aspects of CL that are so, so, so convenient that are hard to put a $ on. I'm obviously a big Poly CL fan and think it's totally worth it. :-):-)

My DS likes those darn Mickey Waffles too, I usually plan one breakfast ADR just to satisfy that fix. Whatever you decide, hope you have a great trip!

Thanks! I can't wait! I'm feeling a bit disorganized still - I should be more ready at this point, lol!

I know how you feel as I always feel disorganized right before a trip, no matter how prepared I think I am...lol. Everything will come together and all those disorganized feelings will go away once you're on your way :yay:.

Have a great time! Please take take lots of CL food pictures for us!!!! :flower3:

Yes, pics would be great ::yes::.

Oh, I will - and beverages! I'm getting giddy I'm so excited - need to focus my energy on packing!

Can't wait! :goodvibes

It's so exciting- especially when your so close!!! I have 7 more months to go, but in the meantime I'll live through you guys!!!! Thanks, looking forward to them!!!! Enjoy!!!

Me too, as our trip isn't until September ;).

:earsgirl:Please add us to BWI club 8/7-8/17, this will be our first stay there and so looking forward to it!

Hope you have a great trip! :wizard:

You'll usually never make the math "work" when looking at the CL price difference, but there are certain aspects of CL that are so, so, so convenient that are hard to put a $ on.

I agree! When we stay CL it's more for the lounge and having another place to sit/relax than in the room or around the resort. The food offerings are a nice perk, but that's not the main reason we stay CL as there are several other things that make CL worth it to us :).

To steal a phrase from others on this thread... Disney-enabler here, so take my comments with a grain of salt. You'll usually never make the math "work" when looking at the CL price difference, but there are certain aspects of CL that are so, so, so convenient that are hard to put a $ on. I'm obviously a big Poly CL fan and think it's totally worth it. :-):-)

My DS likes those darn Mickey Waffles too, I usually plan one breakfast ADR just to satisfy that fix. Whatever you decide, hope you have a great trip!

So sell me on other reasons to book Poly CL. We have one breakfast ADR and then the rest are early dinners. With August heat, we will take a break after an early lunch to go back to the resort.

Last edited:
So sell me on other reasons to book Poly CL. We have one breakfast ADR and then the rest are early dinners. With August heat, we will take a break after an early lunch to go back to the resort.

I booked Poly CL during our upcoming August trip because I figured we'd be hanging out at the pool most afternoons. I love that the lounge is right near the pools, so I can easily walk in for another beer and snacks all afternoon long.

I am also a CL-enabler, so take my comments with a grain of salt as well! In all honesty, CL seems to be a love-hate relationship....either people love it or can leave it. Reasons our family loves it:

> It gives us freedom each morning. We can go to the lounge at our own pace and leisure for breakfast. Great way to start each day = stress free!

> The view from the lounge. We've stayed CL at all 3 monorail resorts now, and imo Poly has the best lounge view. It adds something special to the trip.

> The location of CL to the main pool. Absolutely can't be beat. Walk outside and within a minute we're at the pool.

> The ability to get drinks/snacks all day long while at the pool. This expense adds up fast when not staying CL. We have juice/iced tea/water/pop/beer all day long from the lounge while at the pool. And it's just a quick minute walk away!

> Watch Wishes from the lounge if you don't have that room view booked.

> Desserts each night in the lounge.

> Ask for beer/wine/adult Pog juice anytime during the day and the CM's will get it for you. Sometimes the adult Pog juice isn't mixed up yet, so that isn't always available during the afternoon hours.

As far as the extra cost, I agree 100% with what GADisneyDad14 said. There is something magical about Poly CL that makes it impossible to put a dollar tag on.

Oh, and the mickey waffles! My kids are fans too. So what I do is book a couple character breakfasts as late as possible so it sort of constitutes an early lunch for us. Everyone is happy that way -- we've gone to our character meals (check), the kids got their mickey waffles (check), and lunch is also taken care of too (check)! We get up early on those days and have a quick breakfast in the lounge -- just enough to fuel us until "lunch." Fruit, oatmeal, bagel, yogurt, or cereal is plenty to get us going :thumbsup2.

I am also a CL-enabler, so take my comments with a grain of salt as well! In all honesty, CL seems to be a love-hate relationship....either people love it or can leave it. Reasons our family loves it:

> It gives us freedom each morning. We can go to the lounge at our own pace and leisure for breakfast. Great way to start each day = stress free!

> The view from the lounge. We've stayed CL at all 3 monorail resorts now, and imo Poly has the best lounge view. It adds something special to the trip.

> The location of CL to the main pool. Absolutely can't be beat. Walk outside and within a minute we're at the pool.

> The ability to get drinks/snacks all day long while at the pool. This expense adds up fast when not staying CL. We have juice/iced tea/water/pop/beer all day long from the lounge while at the pool. And it's just a quick minute walk away!

> Watch Wishes from the lounge if you don't have that room view booked.

> Desserts each night in the lounge.

> Ask for beer/wine/adult Pog juice anytime during the day and the CM's will get it for you. Sometimes the adult Pog juice isn't mixed up yet, so that isn't always available during the afternoon hours.

As far as the extra cost, I agree 100% with what GADisneyDad14 said. There is something magical about Poly CL that makes it impossible to put a dollar tag on.

Oh, and the mickey waffles! My kids are fans too. So what I do is book a couple character breakfasts as late as possible so it sort of constitutes an early lunch for us. Everyone is happy that way -- we've gone to our character meals (check), the kids got their mickey waffles (check), and lunch is also taken care of too (check)! We get up early on those days and have a quick breakfast in the lounge -- just enough to fuel us until "lunch." Fruit, oatmeal, bagel, yogurt, or cereal is plenty to get us going :thumbsup2.

Thanks for the write up on the club level at Poly. I'm looking forward to it and the Tonga experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter