Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Jedi training question. I will have two 9 year old boys this trip. Best friends. Do you think they are to old for this? This is my sons bday gift and his 7 the trip but his friend has never been to disney.
My oldest is 9 and she really enjoyed it! There were definitely older kids there as well. I say go for it!!

Lol, OT for a sec (sorry). I actually got DS5 to go on TOT last fall. One might also say I tricked and/or bribed him into going with the promise of a Mickey Bar. DS is "just OK" on dark rides, sometimes likes them, sometimes takes a bit of arm twisting, sometimes won't go at all. I wasn't going to force the issue but he was game for going, so on we went. I may/may not have fully explained the ride to him in advance. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

The look on his face on our ride photo on the drop is PRICELESS. He is holding the handles for dear life. I know I shouldn't take pleasure in that, but gosh it was funny. Needless to say, he claims he will never go on it again. Hoping he outgrows the memory!

Have a great day at MK!

Lol. Great story! My three actually did not take persuading to go on it but I thought my dd9 was seriously hyperventilating by the end of it. She was terrified Our photo is pretty great too;my dh and I looking at each other laughing with three kids in between us screaming. New Disney memory right there!

My favorite time at Poly CL! I will usually get up around 6 and go to the lounge, catch up on e-mails and work (difficult for me to totally unplug from the real world). They'll usually put the coffee out early, love getting the first cup. I really like this about Poly CL, I can get up/out of the room to go work while everyone else sleeps and I'm not bothering everyone.

Wow - you could be related to my DH! This is exactly what he does while staying at Poly CL. Sometimes he has also been known to go outside and walk around to the patio of our room and sit on the patio until we wake up and open the curtains -- the first time he did this I nearly fainted when I saw a man sitting on our patio :).

anyone stay at both BC or YC club level just hoping I made the right decision with BC really want a daybed and a full size balcony

Sorry I'm not fully answering your question because I have not stayed at both. We choose YC primarily because of the guaranteed balcony, that's a big priority for my husband and I because we spend a lot of time out there, especially in the evening with some wine or a beer. As much as I'd like to stay in a recently remodeled room in the BC, we still went with YC bc of the balconies :) Hope you get your request and it won't be an issue!

anyone stay at both BC or YC club level just hoping I made the right decision with BC really want a daybed and a full size balcony

If a daybed and full balcony are a must, you would be better at the YC CL. We love both. However, we have had rooms at BC CL with a balcony, but no daybed a few times and a room with a daybed, but no balcony once. We stayed in a BC deluxe room once which had both and was beautiful, but not in the 5th floor. We have stayed YC CL twice and both times we had full balcony and a daybed. I think the configuration of the top floor of the YC allows for more of these room types.

Good luck!

How do I find out about the different type of rooms I have a water view thanks!

I am not sure if that information is available. Just know at BC CL there are lots of rooms with a full balcony, but not all of these have a daybed. You can certainly request both the balcony and daybed, but it is just that, a request. We simply love the renovated BC CL lounge and rooms. We have not stayed YC CL since the lounge renovation, but pictures have it looking terrific. Decisions, decisions :) Good luck!

We too are trying to decide between YC or BC CL. We are a party of 5 so must have the daybed and want the full balcony. How much are my chances of both reduced at BC? How many day bed rooms in CL DON'T have full balconies?

Chances of getting a daybed and a full balcony both are risky. Sometimes we've been lucky, but other times not. I always ask though! :) GOOD LUCK :D

We too are trying to decide between YC or BC CL. We are a party of 5 so must have the daybed and want the full balcony. How much are my chances of both reduced at BC? How many day bed rooms in CL DON'T have full balconies?

Only one time traveling with 5 did we not get a daybed. They brought in a roll away. But I'd say your chances are very good, because they always say the daybed rooms are first given to all parties of 5.

I agree with HockeyMomR that you would probably be better off at YC. I think both resorts have the same chance of getting a daybed as not all rooms at either resort have them, but all rooms at the YC (with the exception of I think 1) have full balconies :).

Parties of 5 are given preference for rooms with a daybed, but it's not a guarantee. If you get a room without one, they will provide a roll away. As far as a balcony, YC would be the better choice :).

I thought it was posted somewhere about the different room types for the BC CL thanks!! thinking positive so you still do room requests even if it is for CL?

I have a lot of questions. Any someone can answer is greatly appreciated.

I haven't been on The Dis since Jan 2014 except a quick peak. Feel free to direct me to correct thread, if I'm out of place. So glad to we are able to return to WDW after what seems forever!

I need some assuring me Contemporary CL is going to be great. We've stayed CL at AKL, BC and then our fave Poly many times. I was late reserving and only CL left was Contemporary Standard Atrium. We had decided Contemporary would be on list if we couldn't get Poly or BC, but I wanted TPV. It looks magical!
The CM who made the reservation said he would request a view of theme park from our standard room. I have no idea what that what be or the alternative.
What is a view of theme park from standard room?

I read the lounge balcony is nice for FIreworks, one of my favorite things about Poly--truly awesome. Is the lounge (and room for that matter) really noisy with all going on below?

We enjoy lounge offerings, breakfast is important but doesn't need to be extravagant. We have stayed Poly CL 5 or 6 times and early evening food offerings always meant a long line.
Not the case at BC or AKL. What about Contemporary?

The slide for the pool looks so fun! Getting to pool from Hawaii at Poly in swimwear was a breeze, what about Contemporary? Arcade seems very good with lots of games.

My son is now 18 (chronologically but 5-7 developmentally) with severe autism and other issues (reason for long break in trips-unable to travel). He doesn't like change and was disappointed we aren't staying at the "volcano pool". His favorite color is yellow, so I showed him the rooms have lots of yellow.
My numerous questions are just worry he'll have a really special time. He doesn't experience much happiness but he was always happy on past ftrps.

I did get an email from IPO the day after we booked, so that's a good sign! Are they pretty helpful? Personally, I'm excited to try someplace new.

Sorry for so many questions.

Which CL resorts have lounges that don't close? How about lounges that have meat:etc at breakfast? We need a spreadsheet comparing them all!! We're staying poly cl in 11 sleeps (first cl stay) but thinking ahead already to next year!!

We're staying here in July and I'm going for 'Higher floor, nice view' Hope this will work out okay?

Did you speak with someone about this? I'm new to CL service. Do I need to get ahold of an IPO or will they contact me? I placed a request when I called the Disney booking, will that be honored?

I have a lot of questions. Any someone can answer is greatly appreciated.

I haven't been on The Dis since Jan 2014 except a quick peak. Feel free to direct me to correct thread, if I'm out of place. So glad to we are able to return to WDW after what seems forever!

I need some assuring me Contemporary CL is going to be great. We've stayed CL at AKL, BC and then our fave Poly many times. I was late reserving and only CL left was Contemporary Standard Atrium. We had decided Contemporary would be on list if we couldn't get Poly or BC, but I wanted TPV. It looks magical!
The CM who made the reservation said he would request a view of theme park from our standard room. I have no idea what that what be or the alternative.
What is a view of theme park from standard room?

I read the lounge balcony is nice for FIreworks, one of my favorite things about Poly--truly awesome. Is the lounge (and room for that matter) really noisy with all going on below?

We enjoy lounge offerings, breakfast is important but doesn't need to be extravagant. We have stayed Poly CL 5 or 6 times and early evening food offerings always meant a long line.
Not the case at BC or AKL. What about Contemporary?

The slide for the pool looks so fun! Getting to pool from Hawaii at Poly in swimwear was a breeze, what about Contemporary? Arcade seems very good with lots of games.

My son is now 18 (chronologically but 5-7 developmentally) with severe autism and other issues (reason for long break in trips-unable to travel). He doesn't like change and was disappointed we aren't staying at the "volcano pool". His favorite color is yellow, so I showed him the rooms have lots of yellow.
My numerous questions are just worry he'll have a really special time. He doesn't experience much happiness but he was always happy on past ftrps.

I did get an email from IPO the day after we booked, so that's a good sign! Are they pretty helpful? Personally, I'm excited to try someplace new.

Sorry for so many questions.

We absolutely adored the CR club level. We stayed for a week in June last year. The room was wonderful, the service and staff were impeccable. We loved the convenience of the location. The pool had plenty of chairs, and the kids loved that they could go back and forth between the Bullseye pool and main pool.

I prefer CR to GF Sugar Loaf. I think we liked the CR better overall compared to BC, except the pool. Stormalong Bay is our fave pool.

We are trying GF RPC and Poly CL this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest