disneymovierewards codes!!!

*Sigh* I too was only saving points for gift cards and only have 900 pts. ☹️ There's nothing else of value to redeem for. Geesh.
Thanks alot Disney.

Did they lift the 5 code per day restriction?
I don’t think so but since it’s the last day I would just enter them. I officially have just under 1400 points in my account right now after entering the last of my unopened movie codes. Waiting for a $10 gift card to pop back up and then I’ll figure out what to do with the remaining points. I’m glad I started draining my points back at the end of July when I was at like 27k since I was able to snag some good gift card deals.

I don’t think so but since it’s the last day I would just enter them. I officially have just under 1400 points in my account right now after entering the last of my unopened movie codes. Waiting for a $10 gift card to pop back up and then I’ll figure out what to do with the remaining points. I’m glad I started draining my points back at the end of July when I was at like 27k since I was able to snag some good gift card deals.
Yeah, I had been trying to do that, too. Down to ~800. And then last night DH told me he had not opened his Pixar steelbooks. Adding those today to each of our accounts but there will be some that won't make the cut 🙄

Anyone have any codes they aren't going to be able to use? I'm like 50 points away from having enough for a gift card when they put them back up, if!

Did they lift the 5 code per day restriction?
I just read through the DMI FAQs again and the only thing that is a bit hazy is Digital Downloads purchased through the Disney Movie Insiders section on Movies Anywhere. I can't figure out if there is a limit on receiving code credit on daily purchases from there.

Per the DMI site: "Enter the code from your favorite eligible movies on Blu-ray™, UHD, or DVD to earn Disney Movie Insider points....Points will only be awarded for a maximum of one (1) valid code per physical movie format and five (5) valid physical movie codes in a 24-hour period."

The DMI site seems to only say that physical media has the 5 per day limit. I have a wish list of digital downloads that I'd be willing to purchase today if I were sure I'd get DMI points as well. I've already uploaded two physical media codes and obtained points for three digital downloads. I don't want to go any further without being sure.

Anyone know?

EDIT: Answered my own question below.

Last edited:
I just read through the DMI FAQs again and the only thing that is a bit hazy is Digital Downloads purchased through the Disney Movie Insiders section on Movies Anywhere. I can't figure out if there is a limit on receiving code credit on daily purchases from there.

Per the DMI site: "Enter the code from your favorite eligible movies on Blu-ray™, UHD, or DVD to earn Disney Movie Insider points....Points will only be awarded for a maximum of one (1) valid code per physical movie format and five (5) valid physical movie codes in a 24-hour period."

The DMI site seems to only say that physical media has the 5 per day limit. I have a wish list of digital downloads that I'd be willing to purchase today if I were sure I'd get DMI points as well. I've already uploaded two physical media codes and obtained points for three digital downloads. I don't want to go any further without being sure.

Anyone know?
I did 5 codes from the Pixar movies DH had earlier today. There were 2 more codes so just now, I decided to try it and it took them and credited the points! So I wonder if the limits are relaxed rn?

I did 5 codes from the Pixar movies DH had earlier today. There were 2 more codes so just now, I decided to try it and it took them and credited the points! So I wonder if the limits are relaxed rn?
I went ahead and purchased the additional digital movie I had my eye on and did get the DMI points for the download. So answering my own question from above, you can purchase as many digital movies as you feel like tonight and receive points. I just wanted the ones I was already eventually going to buy and since they were all on sale, I went for it. There are a number of titles on sale in case someone is in need of points before it's too late. My choices were all 4K, so they were worth 200 points each. I think the HD only titles are worth 150 points, but I'm not entirely sure of that.

Good Luck all!!

https://moviesanywhere.com/collection/disney-movie-insiders

Last edited:
I just entered more than 5 codes for physical media so they seem to have quietly lifted the restriction.
Yeah, seems like it! I wish I had known because I would have put all our remaining codes into my account instead of splitting them with DH. Mine's the one linked to our D+, which seems to be the only way they're still giving out gift cards. Oh well

Well, I just bought one more cheap digital movie (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea) and didn't receive points for it despite it being a qualifying selection on Movies Anywhere. That was my sixth digital download today, so maybe there is a limit. I'll still email support tomorrow if the points don't show up. Maybe the system is just overloaded with people redeeming codes. IDK

EDIT: Nevermind, there was a long delay in the system. My movie showed up and I got the points. It was weird though, the movie showed up on my iTunes a.k.a Apple TV menu right away, but not in Movies Anywhere...which is why the points didn't show on DMI.

Sorry for the erroneous report!!

Last edited:
Just found out about program shutting down yesterday - and i have/had 10K points. Was lucky enough to grab $50 gift card for 6500 points when i kept checking back then minutes after purchasing the gift card reward was gone. Now just have to find something for my remaining points.

Just found out about program shutting down yesterday - and i have/had 10K points. Was lucky enough to grab $50 gift card for 6500 points when i kept checking back then minutes after purchasing the gift card reward was gone. Now just have to find something for my remaining points.
You could wait and keep checking for more gift cards

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest