disneymovierewards codes!!!

I would be sad! This funds my D23 Gold membership and the occasional gift card. I still get the monthly D+ points plus points for seeing movies, at least.
Hopefully they just want to drive you to go see movies to get points.
Even with movies they are cutting back on points. They were definitively giving more points if you saw a movie the first couple of weeks out. It used to be if I took my family to a $5 before noon showing between DMI points and fandango points, I’d practically have earned the same amount back.

Even with movies they are cutting back on points. They were definitively giving more points if you saw a movie the first couple of weeks out. It used to be if I took my family to a $5 before noon showing between DMI points and fandango points, I’d practically have earned the same amount back.
You're right! I remember the extra points for seeing a movie in the first couple of weeks of its run. Just saw Inside Out 2 and I didn't see anything about double points, etc

You're right! I remember the extra points for seeing a movie in the first couple of weeks of its run. Just saw Inside Out 2 and I didn't see anything about double points, etc
I want to say the double points went away over 6 months ago now. I remember either getting an email or seeing something on the site about the Dolby/imax additional points ending and possibly double points going away.

All printable activities seem to be 5 points now instead of free. Before most were free, and certainly all the anniversary ones were free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter