disneymovierewards codes!!!

I would be sad! This funds my D23 Gold membership and the occasional gift card. I still get the monthly D+ points plus points for seeing movies, at least.
Hopefully they just want to drive you to go see movies to get points.
Even with movies they are cutting back on points. They were definitively giving more points if you saw a movie the first couple of weeks out. It used to be if I took my family to a $5 before noon showing between DMI points and fandango points, I’d practically have earned the same amount back.

Even with movies they are cutting back on points. They were definitively giving more points if you saw a movie the first couple of weeks out. It used to be if I took my family to a $5 before noon showing between DMI points and fandango points, I’d practically have earned the same amount back.
You're right! I remember the extra points for seeing a movie in the first couple of weeks of its run. Just saw Inside Out 2 and I didn't see anything about double points, etc

You're right! I remember the extra points for seeing a movie in the first couple of weeks of its run. Just saw Inside Out 2 and I didn't see anything about double points, etc
I want to say the double points went away over 6 months ago now. I remember either getting an email or seeing something on the site about the Dolby/imax additional points ending and possibly double points going away.

All printable activities seem to be 5 points now instead of free. Before most were free, and certainly all the anniversary ones were free.

All printable activities seem to be 5 points now instead of free. Before most were free, and certainly all the anniversary ones were free.
Maybe there's a glut of points? They are giving a lot out without any effort just for being D+ subscriber

FYI there is a $5 gift card available for those with a linked Disney+ account. It is 600 points so not really any savings.
Thanks! I looked yesterday, or the day before, and they didn't have it available. I had just over 600 points so this was perfect!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest