Disneyland Tickets on Expedia

jcourtney

Mouseketeer
Has anyone bought Disneyland park tickets on Expedia recently? I was thinking of buying our tickets there as they are sold in CAD and seem to come out a little cheaper than the exchange on my credit card. They also allow you to cancel them later if need be which is great because we haven't actually booked our trip yet and you know how life gets. The only problem is that they make you pick a date. This seems strange to me as I wouldn't have to pick a date if I bought directly from Disney. Does anyone know if this date really matters? This deal says "travel anytime by Dec 31, 2020" but I'm worried they will expect me to stick to the date I pick for the voucher. I'd like to buy them within the next couple of days in case we have a price increase like last year. We haven't fully decided when we are going yet. Maybe August or October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter