Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend 2025

I feel like it's getting late enough that they'd declare a 3:00 start at the earliest, and delaying it to 10 am tomorrow or Thursday is a possibility.

I feel like it's getting late enough that they'd declare a 3:00 start at the earliest, and delaying it to 10 am tomorrow or Thursday is a possibility.
I will say 10am tomorrow would be an absolute pain since we are at disneyland today and planning a late night for the pride party!

.... also would be nice to have this wrapped up before the party starts so I know if I'm celebrating getting in or drowning my sorrows...

Tomorrow I have to go to a funeral, and Thursday I'm heading for Orlando.

I have to get this done today :(

A little of respect would be nice, a post from them saying a new time instead of keeping us all crashing it which shouldn’t be good for thr IT people working on it…

At the moment (when it actually loads), the 10k and Kids Races are showing as "Registration Opening Soon".

At the moment (when it actually loads), the 10k and Kids Races are showing as "Registration Opening Soon".
Yep, just coming back to report this. Me, too. Maybe we are getting closer ... I really hope they don't postpone to another day. I had today blocked, and I'm slammed the next couple of weeks. I personally would rather have one day of pain than spreading it out.

I just popped onto the page a couple minutes ago because I was undecided about race weekend and was thinking of at least registering my kids for the kids races if they were still open (5 year old hasn't been able to do run Disney yet), and I saw that message. Then read this thread. And I thought registering for the FL races were stressful!

A little of respect would be nice, a post from them saying a new time instead of keeping us all crashing it which shouldn’t be good for thr IT people working on it…
I think they might not be saying a time because they don’t know themselves right now when it will be working and might not have the ability to call it off until an even further date (meaning this is a higher up problem)

UPDATE: They are pausing registration and will give notice on new time/day of sale at a later time.

“Attention #runDisney community: We apologize for the technical issues which have impacted general registration for the 2025 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend presented by HONDA. Today's on-sale is paused while we work to address these issues.

We commit to providing advance notice prior to activating new sales and strive to make the process as smooth as possible. Please check back soon for updates on a new registration date.”

IMG_4263.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter