Best way to access WEB Slingers during Early Access

jriker1

Earning My Ears
I will be going to Disneyland in August and staying at the Grand Californian. Working out my Early Entry strategy!!! Wasn't sure the best path to take for the first leg of my adventure in DCA. So the circle below with the EA text in it by Carthay Circle. Is this accurate where EA people are held until EA rope drop?

Crap this forum won't let me save links in the message or point to an image. Well it loads the image but says it's spam. Just posting the link it says is SPAM also.

Also not sure where exactly on the top picture where the entrance is to Web Slingers or where the queue starts, however if that's accurate, do you go the green path north and then turn left? Or do you take the purple path and make a left into Hollywood land and right into Avenger's Campus? Don't want to assume the seemingly shorter path is the right one. Heard rumors with I think Guardians about coming in one way or the other and having to turn around and come in the other way because of the queue or something?

Thanks.

JR

I will be going to Disneyland in August and staying at the Grand Californian. Working out my Early Entry strategy!!! Wasn't sure the best path to take for the first leg of my adventure in DCA. So the circle below with the EA text in it by Carthay Circle. Is this accurate where EA people are held until EA rope drop?

Crap this forum won't let me save links in the message or point to an image. Well it loads the image but says it's spam. Just posting the link it says is SPAM also.

Also not sure where exactly on the top picture where the entrance is to Web Slingers or where the queue starts, however if that's accurate, do you go the green path north and then turn left? Or do you take the purple path and make a left into Hollywood land and right into Avenger's Campus? Don't want to assume the seemingly shorter path is the right one. Heard rumors with I think Guardians about coming in one way or the other and having to turn around and come in the other way because of the queue or something?

Thanks.

JR

Thread has been moved to Disneyland forum. Lots of great help here.

Have a great trip!!

Early entry for webslingers (if opens prior to regular hours) is the entrance to Avengers Campus (between Carthay and Carsland). That is also the way to get to Guardians. (It’s usually running and can get multiple drops on it).

Thank you very much. And thank you for understanding what I was asking since I couldn't post my visual. No clue if the message is a bad one and the "SPAM" concept is because I'm a noob here or what.

Thank you very much. And thank you for understanding what I was asking since I couldn't post my visual. No clue if the message is a bad one and the "SPAM" concept is because I'm a noob here or what.

I do believe you need 10 posts to attach images and such.

Also, :welcome:to the DIS!

For good measure here is my picture
DCA-EA.png

So based on responses the green path is the right one.

Get in line for the DTD entrance from GC by 6:40-6:45 am. Walk with purpose to the front gate. Then walk with purpose down Buena vista street toward EA signs with your room reservation showing in the app.

Yes the green line you posted is the correct way to get there. You may be able to get through that and into the Guardians of the Galaxy line (or another line not too far away) before the park opens to everyone.

PHXscuba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest