Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend 2025

They're now officially approaching 2023 Marathon Weekend territory. Except this time there's no pent up demand for races and an anniversary to partially explain it.

They're now officially approaching 2023 Marathon Weekend territory. Except this time there's no pent up demand for races and an anniversary to partially explain it.
Honestly unless they announce soon that there restarting at 1. I have a feeling we’re going to go past 23 MW territory.

Since I’m guessing them having no news is their still fighting with the website.

Honestly unless they announce soon that there restarting at 1. I have a feeling we’re going to go past 23 MW territory.

Since I’m guessing them having no news is their still fighting with the website.
Does the time frame you are referring to also mean there is a chance we are almost at a point where good things will start to happen?

Site working but shows everything sold out. I'm still going to watch and refresh it...

So guessing they fixed whatever was breaking the page but still have to fix the queue? Which is why there isn't any link just the sold out.

Its not like anyone could get into register admittedly.

I wanted to go hit the taco truck before they close at 2:30. Right now, I'm not sure if that's going to happen...

Does the time frame you are referring to also mean there is a chance we are almost at a point where good things will start to happen?
Maybe? It’s rD so it’s hard to tell anything really. Especially since the only update we have got from them is their working on it. And we’re approaching two hours from that.

And now we got the page loading which is encouraging. But if they’re resetting it at a specific time and not just making it a free for all once they got the queue open I am thinking it will be 2 EST before we start

Wouldn't it be wild if the issue was only happening with like half of the people trying to register and for the other half it worked and now the events are actually sold out? 🤣 🤣 🤣
RunDisney Facebook group (777,000 members) everyone is saying nobody got registered so far this morning. Who knew we'd want the Working On It graphic back ?

Someone reached customer service and confirms ALL events are still open. Website issues.

AS OF 9:53 back to Working On It Graphic

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest