Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party just announced!

If they follow the same timeline as for Boo Bash it could be ten days or so we have to wait yet to hear dates:

May 7th - Boo Bash was announced.
June 2nd - dates and prices were announced.
June 8th - tickets went on sale to resort guests.
June 15th - tickets went on sale to everyone.
you read my mind I was just about to map this out myself LOL
I wonder if they just have Sundays included from the start or do what they did with BB and add dates later. There are only a few weeks between 11/9 and 12/21 as is.

I wonder if they just have Sundays included from the start or do what they did with BB and add dates later. There are only a few weeks between 11/9 and 12/21 as is.
So for those of us too lazy to do the math, when does that put us for tickets going on sale? I don't want to buy these until we hear about crowds at Boo Bash. Ideally I would like to wait until we go to Boo Bash before making a decision, but that isn't until the end of August and I don't want to wait too long and have all the dates sold out.

I’m with you - if they do Sundays, I would hope they’d be on the schedule right away. You make a great point about the overall time period being shorter, so it would make sense.

So for those of us too lazy to do the math, when does that put us for tickets going on sale? I don't want to buy these until we hear about crowds at Boo Bash. Ideally I would like to wait until we go to Boo Bash before making a decision, but that isn't until the end of August and I don't want to wait too long and have all the dates sold out.
tickets went on sale 9 weeks before first party, that pattern would bring us to Sept 7th for xmas which doesn't seem likely at all. My thinking is dates next week, sale the following - but xmas is a much more limited timeframe and after the 50th so until we have dates/prices not even sure we can do anything but speculate, like usual LOL

tickets went on sale 9 weeks before first party, that pattern would bring us to Sept 7th for xmas which doesn't seem likely at all. My thinking is dates next week, sale the following - but xmas is a much more limited timeframe and after the 50th so until we have dates/prices not even sure we can do anything but speculate, like usual LOL
When they announced, I believe they said they would go on sale next month.

I’m curious to see if there will be people that try to switch their boo bash tickets for this event after dates are released.

When they announced, I believe they said they would go on sale next month.

I’m curious to see if there will be people that try to switch their boo bash tickets for this event after dates are released.
Aren't tickets non refundable how would they do that?

We have a trip coming up this fall and I’ve been waiting to buy tickets to see if APs come back. (There has been rumor around Aug 16 that the Disney Dish has mentioned a couple times…they saw it in an email sort of related? Sorry don’t remember the exact details.) Anyhoo I bring that up because curious how that might overlap with these event tickets. Wasn’t there a slight AP discount for Boo Bash?

Aren't tickets non refundable how would they do that?
When I asked about it, I was told the value could go towards other tickets if we were not able to make it. I was asking specifically about if we couldn’t attend any boo bash events. Who knows if that’s actually correct 🤷🏼‍♀️

When I asked about it, I was told the value could go towards other tickets if we were not able to make it. I was asking specifically about if we couldn’t attend any boo bash events. Who knows if that’s actually correct 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'd be surprised if they didn't do that for people if the usa borders were still shut as most would just rebook their holiday.

I'm interested in this, however I'm holding off to see how "limited" the Halloween version is before I drop the cash down for the Christmas version.

If it's legitimately as limited as the regular Disney After Hours were but with a Holiday Flair I'm in 100%. However if it's DAH pricing but the same crowd level as the regular Christmas Party no chance I give them a penny.

Surely they will announce dates and prices this week?
Probably but not necessarily. Oh, and don't call me Shirley.
Still no news? I feel like we should have heard something by now.
I can't help but wonder if they're rethinking their capacity limits in light of the surge in COVID cases. Remember this is the first thing for which they don't have to worry about how many existing reservations there are when setting capacity. If they changed capacity they would also probably have to alter the price point they need in order to make money.

Probably but not necessarily. Oh, and don't call me Shirley.

I can't help but wonder if they're rethinking their capacity limits in light of the surge in COVID cases. Remember this is the first thing for which they don't have to worry about how many existing reservations there are when setting capacity. If they changed capacity they would also probably have to alter the price point they need in order to make money.
Oh no, we don't need extra expense on top of the pricey tix as it is! Do we ever get good news on a Friday? Or is it going to be a quiet day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter