Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party just announced!

So annoying they won’t just release dates. I’m trying to make park reservations for our Nov trip & reservations are filling up but the dates we want at each park will depend on when these events are 😔.
My thoughts exactly. At least let people plan their days around which party they would like to attend. If it weren't for the fact you had to make park reservations it wouldn't matter so much.

I wouldn't be surprised if they released it on the 25th or when they announced it a month later

Wouldn't be surprised if the dates are released next week with the tickets available for resort guests the week after and everyone else week starting 23rd. Considering they release the dates and prices a week before going on sale...they would run out of time selling them this month otherwise.

Someone in another group I belong to stated they received a email through their DVC saying that they will be the 1st to be able to purchase tickets ahead of time and is pretty adamant that it'll just be for DVC and Deluxe resorts 1st. But I don't think they did that with boo bash tickets, has anyone staying dvc received an email that actually states this?

Someone in another group I belong to stated they received a email through their DVC saying that they will be the 1st to be able to purchase tickets ahead of time and is pretty adamant that it'll just be for DVC and Deluxe resorts 1st. But I don't think they did that with boo bash tickets, has anyone staying dvc received an email that actually states this?
First dibbs were for resort guests and DVC members for the boo bash.

So annoying they won’t just release dates. I’m trying to make park reservations for our Nov trip & reservations are filling up but the dates we want at each park will depend on when these events are 😔.
This! Like why do the dates need to be so restricted we are 3 months from the first party but dont even know when the rest will happen. Ticket sales can be held if need be but release the dates so people can attempt to plan.

The most positive slant you can put on this is Disney vastly underestimated how fast they’d need to ramp up and are scrambling now. But they’re making choices based on $$$$ to the detriment of the guest experience. They have options and they’re opting to make as much money as possible as fast as they can and willing to sacrifice guest satisfaction to do it.
CORRECT
A company like Disney should have been proactive on this, not reactive. Had they been prepared then they would not be scrambling. This is a money grab on their part...which is fine. But the people defending it as anything but that are crazy.
i work in the industry but even if I didn’t I know how to read and if you did your research you would know that the hospitality industry is struggling bad. You can’t hire people if they don’t apply

i work in the industry but even if I didn’t I know how to read and if you did your research you would know that the hospitality industry is struggling bad. You can’t hire people if they don’t apply
I think things will suddenly pick up when people have to get a job when your version of furlough ends next month.

I am staying deluxe and have not received an email about it.

I wonder if they will announce something after Tuesday this week when the first boo bash has done? They would change out the boo bash blurb on the main page in mde for the Very Merriest party.

Do you really think Disney isn't trying to cut costs?

They are, it's not a secret in the slightest
They being understaffed is not because they are cutting cost I’m not sure if the article I tried to post loaded but it’s all about the shortages in the service industry and the way guest and the service workers are behaving

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter