Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party just announced!

We don’t know. It’s definitely a number that can be used for early sales and possibly regular sales. Boo Bash info for DVC reservations and/or DVC discounts is confusing.

I really wish DVC would at least post something on their website telling us what we needed to do. For Boo Bash I tried the regular number from 7 - 9, but never got through. At that point I gave up and just called DVC when they opened at 9 and got through that way. I have no idea if I could have purchased tickets from the regular number had I actually gotten through. I seem to recall hearing varying reports of success on that number from other DVC members. You know, normal Disney confusion and lack of direction 8-) .

Can you share what it said? Especially, the instructions for booking early. Thanks!

I didn't see any phone number. Just to contact your travel professional. I'll see if I can attach a copy.

when I select "Get Details", I get the following:

Disney Very Merriest After Hours
Celebrate the holidays in the very merriest way at a new event featuring a themed parade, fireworks and more!

Tickets for this special event go on sale August 20. Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort have access to purchase tickets beginning August 17 for event dates that occur during their hotel stay.

Here is what I was just told by guest services. The person I spoke with said that their team is very confused about the issue of online vs phone (only) for early purchases. The info they have received is confusing and they have not been able to get clarification. She stated that because there is no way for their computer system to know that you are a resort guest when purchasing special event tickets online, her team thinks that early purchases will have to be made by phone. They thought that travel agents might be able to make early purchases online, but that was also not completely clear to her team. So, it sounds like we may need to try both but plan to be on the phone......

Here is what I was just told by guest services. The person I spoke with said that their team is very confused about the issue of online vs phone (only) for early purchases. The info they have received is confusing and they have not been able to get clarification. She stated that because there is no way for their computer system to know that you are a resort guest when purchasing special event tickets online, her team thinks that early purchases will have to be made by phone. They thought that travel agents might be able to make early purchases online, but that was also not completely clear to her team. So, it sounds like we may need to try both but plan to be on the phone......

My Travel agent is in Italy until September. So, phone it is.

We are DVC members staying at Riviera. To be clear, for us we should call the following numbers at 7am tomorrow:

Pre-Sales: 407-939-7679
DVC member services — 800-800-9800

Is that right? Are there any other numbers we should use?

I think we will also try online, but I want to have my husband on one number and me on another.

Honestly, this is the kind of thing that drives me batty(er). They have plenty of systems that can verify hotel reservations when you are booking things online (ADR's, FP+ when it existed, Moonlight Madness). Yet they can't manage to fix this so that we can book event tickets online.

Sigh .... I guess it's another day on the phone listening to "Your call cannot go through as dialed" over and over.

We are DVC members staying at Riviera. To be clear, for us we should call the following numbers at 7am tomorrow:

Pre-Sales: 407-939-7679
DVC member services — 800-800-9800

Is that right? Are there any other numbers we should use?

I think we will also try online, but I want to have my husband on one number and me on another.

That sounds like our plan as well. Keep in mind that DVC won't open until 9 AM.

That sounds like our plan as well. Keep in mind that DVC won't open until 9 AM.

Thanks, good to know! So we will do the pre-sales number and online starting at 7am and then move to DVC if we haven’t gotten tickets by 9am.

And on top of that, I have to get my kid out the door for a field trip and I have a separate call at 9am. It’s gonna be a fun morning! I need a freaking call center in my house to balance my normal life with insane Disney.

Good luck everyone! Hope we all have great reports to share tomorrow.

Retrophile - spank gifs - Gifs, Memes, Images

I am truly confused. I received an email about the event, it does have a number at the bottom of the email stating "for assistance with your vacation package or tickets" - it is: (407) 939-5277. There is a thread on the Theme Park planning group specifically for this event, and they have (407) 939-7947 listed.

I plan to call in the morning, but have to admit - I'm feeling lost as to which number is the correct one at this point.

Join the club

Is the number ending 769 the right number? In the blurb at the weekend it gave a number ending 7947?

Is the number ending 769 the right number? In the blurb at the weekend it gave a number ending 7947?

It seems it depends on who you talk to. I called (407) 939-7947 to ask. A CM answered that # as "guest services". She said to call either (407) 939-7679 or (407) 934-7639. Not sure why two numbers. But, I called them both -

(407) 939-7679 said Special Events Tickets
(407) 934-7639 was an automated assistant asking where I wanted my call directed

Right or wrong, based on that - I'm going for (407) 939-7679

It seems it depends on who you talk to. I called (407) 939-7947 to ask. A CM answered that # as "guest services". She said to call either (407) 939-7679 or (407) 934-7639. Not sure why two numbers. But, I called them both -

(407) 939-7679 said Special Events Tickets
(407) 934-7639 was an automated assistant asking where I wanted my call directed

Right or wrong, based on that - I'm going for (407) 939-7679
Or just try all three!

"I just chatted with a CM who said to call 407-566-4985, but that's the number for existing tickets, so that doesn't seem right to me. The CM also said they may or may not be available online - no one knows."

How funny. I was thinking as long as you dial (407) 93X-XXXX you will get there. . .but now you threw a complete curve ball. LOL

I do plan to check online first. AS that would certainly be the easiest solution. . . .course, that is why I'm feeling like it won't be there. Not trying to be negative, this all just hasn't seemed smooth thus far.

I just chatted with a CM who said to call 407-566-4985, but that's the number for existing tickets, so that doesn't seem right to me. The CM also said they may or may not be available online - no one knows.
Can't see tem being available online unless someone messes up big time and puts them on and everyone can get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter