Disney Very Merriest After Hours Party just announced!

How many people do you think realistically have gone to Disney many times? For most Americans, it is a once in a lifetime trip.
Oddly enough, I actually know 11 families (in real life, not on here lol) outside of my own who have gone multiple times. And I live in a very small, rural, not wealthy area, so it's not like these people are rich and have all the time in the world to go. They are just average people.

I can't decide which special event to do. The VMAHP or a VIP tour with a group. My gf loves Christmas and MK. I just want to experience as much as we can. Thoughts?

I just looked at the Very Merriest info page and noticed that it says:

Tickets for this special event go on sale August 20. Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort have access to purchase tickets beginning August 17 for event dates that occur during their hotel stay.

Admission to Disney Very Merriest After Hours can be purchased online for $169 to $249 per adult or child (plus tax), depending on the event date. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount on select event dates in November.

There is no mention of calling for tickets. Is this a change, or was it always like this? I'm hoping it means we won't have to call for tickets if we purchase tomorrow. Or it could just be poor wording :confused3 .

Tickets for this special event go on sale August 20. Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort have access to purchase tickets beginning August 17 for event dates that occur during their hotel stay.

Admission to Disney Very Merriest After Hours can be purchased online for $169 to $249 per adult or child (plus tax), depending on the event date. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $10 discount on select event dates in November.

There is no mention of calling for tickets. Is this a change, or was it always like this? I'm hoping it means we won't have to call for tickets if we purchase tomorrow. Or it could just be poor wording :confused3 .
The early Boo Bash tickets required calling. I think DVC discounts also required calling, but it was calling DVC member services,

My specific question was how do I book tomorrow (Aug 17th). The answer was to call Pre-Sales tomorrow morning at 7:00am (407) 939-7679. It seems like ONLINE booking will only be available on Aug 20th to the public.

My specific question was how do I book tomorrow (Aug 17th). The answer was to call Pre-Sales tomorrow morning at 7:00am (407) 939-7679. It seems like ONLINE booking will only be available on Aug 20th to the public.
We have no idea. You will probably have to try both. I plan to try 3 different things: online, regular phone number, and DVC member services, since my stay is a DVC reservation.

Yeah, I'm finding it odd that I have not received an email from either Disney or DVC nor have I heard of anyone else receiving any regarding this event particularly if there may be special numbers to call or confirming whether it can be done online or thru DVC.

Is this the number for DVC? Or for pre sales tickets for everyone?

Yeah, I'm finding it odd that I have not received an email from either Disney or DVC nor have I heard of anyone else receiving any regarding this event particularly if there may be special numbers to call or confirming whether it can be done online or thru DVC.

I received an email. I'm not DVC, but I am booked at WL over Christmas. I almost didn't open it, as it came from Disney Destinations, so I assumed it was a sales pitch.

Is this the number for DVC? Or for pre sales tickets for everyone?
We don’t know. It’s definitely a number that can be used for early sales and possibly regular sales. Boo Bash info for DVC reservations and/or DVC discounts is confusing.

We never did receive the email for Boo Bash, though we had a (DVC) reservation that qualified.

I received an email. I'm not DVC, but I am booked at WL over Christmas. I almost didn't open it, as it came from Disney Destinations, so I assumed it was a sales pitch.

Can you share what it said? Especially, the instructions for booking early. Thanks!

I am going to try to add this into a Mom's trip in December. We will be staying at Universal. We won't have a car. How horrible will it be to try to get a Lyft/Uber after the party?

We don’t know. It’s definitely a number that can be used for early sales and possibly regular sales. Boo Bash info for DVC reservations and/or DVC discounts is confusing.

I am truly confused. I received an email about the event, it does have a number at the bottom of the email stating "for assistance with your vacation package or tickets" - it is: (407) 939-5277. There is a thread on the Theme Park planning group specifically for this event, and they have (407) 939-7947 listed.

I plan to call in the morning, but have to admit - I'm feeling lost as to which number is the correct one at this point.

I'm not DVC and this was the number they told me to call.

Thank you. I will give this one a try in the morning. There is only one date for the event during our stay at WDW, and of course - it's the 21st. So, I want to try to get tickets early.

Thank you again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter