Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0314.jpg

I think a slight exageration . . .

It has never been that hot here . . .Vegas yes Florida, no

not really. i was there for august 8 to the 18th this year and i think it was friday so that would have made it the 10th of august and when we watched the weather that night in our room they said it was 104 real degrees and with the heat index it was 109. i swear that's what they said on the news that night. so i guess technically i should have said it was 104. it really was HOT that day. trust me when i tell you that i was heat zapped. throwing up, terrible headache, just plain awful.

The giant golf ball, taken the day before SSE closed for rehab and removal of the wand:

DSC_1982.jpg

~YEKCIM

I think a slight exageration . . .

It has never been that hot here . . .Vegas yes Florida, no

not really. i was there for august 8 to the 18th this year and i think it was friday so that would have made it the 10th of august and when we watched the weather that night in our room they said it was 104 real degrees and with the heat index it was 109. i swear that's what they said on the news that night. so i guess technically i should have said it was 104. it really was HOT that day. trust me when i tell you that i was heat zapped. throwing up, terrible headache, just plain awful.

sorry to be off topic, just wanted to clear this up...
ok so i went back and googled the weather for the 10 days we were there and it said it was 96 real degrees but i could have sworn that's what the weather guy said that night. maybe i was just delirious from the heat. so sorry for any exaggeration, it was not intent to mislead anyone.
back to regular programming.

http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/USFL0372?month=-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest