Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks :) I never saw it personally with the wand, I was very happy it was completely gone before we arrived.

My PotD for Saturday, the Polynesian lobby...

45f81b7f.jpg

Code your shots are amazing, great color and clarity. Please keep them coming and thanks for sharing!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

FG2007207.jpg

While I was waiting for DH to get off of the ride. The ride was stuck. Can't imagine being there. :scared1:

He was not in these cars, he was inside of the mountain.

:scared1: This ride scares me and I wont ride it.

my favorite breakfast place!!!!! we actually had reservations for supper on our last trip, but ds and i were both so sick that day, that we skipped it. it was 109 degrees and we stood in line for splash mnt for like "ever" and i think i was just heat stroked! so maybe next time we'll get a chance to try dinner there.
nice pic cazzie!

my favorite breakfast place!!!!! we actually had reservations for supper on our last trip, but ds and i were both so sick that day, that we skipped it. it was 109 degrees and we stood in line for splash mnt for like "ever" and i think i was just heat stroked! so maybe next time we'll get a chance to try dinner there.
nice pic cazzie!

That stinks. :guilty: I don't think I could do Disney in the summer anymore...the heat alone would kill me. I hope you get to try CP for dinner on your next trip , its one of our favorites .We ate there twice on our last trip. :)

I just liked the colors on this one...it's at POFQ.

PO_scenery_colors2b.jpg

My POTD

200534856-O.jpg

The dashed red lines going across the bottom are from a CM with a lighted baton walking in front of my camera during the exposure. :rolleyes1

IMG_0582.jpg

Its one of my favorite parts of the jungle cruise!:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest