Disney Picture of the day Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed, what can I say WOW!!! Just fantastic, the color and clarity are just awesome!! :thumbsup2

Thanks, Dave. I was pleased with the shot, which illustrates the superior low light performance of the D50 over the Fuji S5200, as good as it was.

~Ed

Thought I should start with a castle pic :)

100_3114Medium.jpg

Well...I took this picture in color of course, but in keeping with the era of MGM, I felt it only right to send the picture back in time.....

StreetActorsSepia.jpg

Well...I took this picture in color of course, but in keeping with the era of MGM, I felt it only right to send the picture back in time.....

StreetActorsSepia.jpg

Great pic!! The one of the left opened the park with a few of the Hollywood Actors and he was wicked funny! I hope to see him again in a couple days. :banana:

Great pic!! The one of the left opened the park with a few of the Hollywood Actors and he was wicked funny! I hope to see him again in a couple days. :banana:

I love the one on the left, and you're right--he opened the Park. So, I jumped out and took his picture. The "director" was still on the back of the truck "megaphoning" to everyone walking by.

Last year, the director (whom I was videoing) said (in his best accent), "You have little camera. Some day, if you keep trying, you have BIG camera like me!" I never forgot that, and my boys and I say it all the time!

This year, we were ecstatic that they were still there, so when I took the Director's Assitant's picture, the Director stopped megaphoning everyone, came off the truck, and said, "You cannot take pictures of the Director's Asst. without the Director!" Then, after I took the picture, he said, "Now have 20 8 x 10s on my desk by noon! Can you do that?"

I love Streetmosphere! They are undoubtedly one of my favorite things in MGM!

If you get into a JC boat with this guy, sit back and get ready for a wild ride!! :dance3: He was something else :banana: All over the boat :eek:

IMG_8108.jpg

nittanyliongirl02...love the yoda lego picture.

cazzie;21069980....love those guys. Nice picture.

PopArtGal.....love the picture of you and your dad. :)

sorry to be off topic, just wanted to clear this up...
ok so i went back and googled the weather for the 10 days we were there and it said it was 96 real degrees but i could have sworn that's what the weather guy said that night. maybe i was just delirious from the heat. so sorry for any exaggeration, it was not intent to mislead anyone.
back to regular programming.

http://www.weather.com/weather/monthly/USFL0372?month=-1

No worries. :) I could swear it reached those temps there in the summer at least it feels like it.

Missing Disney tonight- So I'm posting two. ;)

DW & DD Before MNSSHP on Friday.

202470483-L.jpg

And one from the Parade.

202394910-L.jpg

Jeff,

Can you e-mail or PM me and let me know how you got that Parade picture?

We went to the MNSSHP last Friday, and granted, I wasn't close and all I had was a 18-55mm, but how did you get the float (and ghosts) to even show up? All my parade pictures are as normal--dark and barely descrip.

I might as well have used my old P&S!

Thanks! Deb

Just HOW MUCH STUFF do you think there is to photograph inside the Mexico pavilion at EPCOT?

PotsinMexico.jpg

OLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter