Disney Magic Kingdoms

Since spooky season is basically upon us, I wanted to remind everyone that they may want to save their gems for attempts at the Haunted Mansion characters. Of course, the chances of winning them are always extremely poor. It would be nice if they would switch it up this year and give us a bit of a better chance since they have been around a while now.
Me? I'm looking forward to breaking out the characters' Halloween costumes and running the trick-or-treat tasks during a Halloween event. 🙄

Fiddler at 2, Hood at 5. Fifer is ready for 5. The Animation Academy and Barnstormer have been great for token drops so far.

This second house takes 8 hours to build. Finally have Red at 5 to help with the pig drops. Hopper is moving to 10, which will finally retire all of the bugs.

Last edited:
I'm at the Division of Labor task...it looks like the next thing up for me is welcoming Practical Pig. He doesn't unlock until Saturday.

Fiddler is at 3, Fifer at 5 and Hood at 5. Got relics to a building, but holding out to see what is needed.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest