Disney Magic Kingdoms

The Barnstormer is an attraction released with Dumbo Update on 19th March 2019.

I read this on Wiki, so I bet that’s when some of you got it.

I’m a bit short on gems after getting Little Red and the float, but now way will I pay 750 gems for it.
I’m wondering, but of course I don’t know, if it was a gem cost attraction in that update? I never spent a dime on this game until the pass stuff started. It was either I had the gems or I didn’t. Thinking this must have fallen in that category as I certainly was playing during that time

I don’t know if it’s true, but I read on Reddit that Grandmother’s House (when available) will need to be enchanted to level 2, to be able to get the Wolf. I’m not sure the logistics around this, but I think I will save my relics and not enchant the pigs house, until I know for sure.
Maybe somebody else heard something like this?

I don’t know if it’s true, but I read on Reddit that Grandmother’s House (when available) will need to be enchanted to level 2, to be able to get the Wolf. I’m not sure the logistics around this, but I think I will save my relics and not enchant the pigs house, until I know for sure.
Maybe somebody else heard something like this?
I would imagine the only thing folks would have "heard" at this point is if they are following that Readit site.

Is it my imagination, or are the tokens required for Fiddler Pig overblown? Shouldn't the requirements be a little lower than 18 and 16?

I'm plugging away on this (11/18 and 5/16), but this seems excessive for the second character.

And, I've gotta say, this update is garbage. For everyone who whined Star Wars wasn't Disney, Silly Symphony has said...hold my beer.

And, I've gotta say, this update is garbage. For everyone who whined Star Wars wasn't Disney, Silly Symphony has said...hold my beer.
Actually Silly Symphony is more Disney than Star Wars / Marvel will ever be. The Silly Symphony's were produced by Walt Disney Productions from 1929 to 1939. There were over 75 musical short films. One of the original ones that a lot of people recall the most is "The Skeleton Dance".

Most people think of the Walt Disney Animated Studios as the classic Disney animation. But technically Silly Symphony is really the "classic" Disney animation. This is where the animator's learned / honed their animation craft.

Actually Silly Symphony is more Disney than Star Wars / Marvel will ever be. The Silly Symphony's were produced by Walt Disney Productions from 1929 to 1939. There were over 75 musical short films. One of the original ones that a lot of people recall the most is "The Skeleton Dance".

Most people think of the Walt Disney Animated Studios as the classic Disney animation. But technically Silly Symphony is really the "classic" Disney animation. This is where the animator's learned / honed their animation craft.
Counterpoint: Nobody, outside of historians and some purists, knows anything about the Silly Symphony cartoons. They are barely represented in the parks and have zero association with the company. Star Wars is much more of a Disney brand; Star Tours, which opened in 1987, and the brand as a whole can be seen in all parks.

I know the history...Disney is more associated with Pixar, SW and Marvel than it ever will be Silly Symphonies for the majority of audiences.

Well count me more on the side of the purists. When I go to Disneyland I try to go into the little theater on Main Street to see some of the old Black & White cartoons.

Sure, I'm a purist too...Carousel of Progress and PeopleMover are always my jams. But introducing characters who are not in the parks/in the zeitgiest just seems silly to me.

One of my favorite and most worn hats says "I Conquered the PeopleMover." The folks who get the reference and joke love it. Everyone else thinks I'm just weird (which, TBH, I AM...but ya know...)

There has been a lot of talk in here about the Barnstormer, but for us non-Kingdom Passers, several Kingdom Pass-exclusive attractions are also available for 750 gems each. I was able to get the Fairfolk Whirlpool (I'm not even sure what event that is from) and Lecture Hall (Indiana Jones). I have tons of gems so no problem for me there, but just FYI to others that these are also available.

Edit: also just to mention that I was able to complete the season yesterday and got the ostrich. I think 22-23 days before the end of the season is by far the earliest I have completed the season being a non-Kingdom Pass player.

Sure, I'm a purist too...Carousel of Progress and PeopleMover are always my jams. But introducing characters who are not in the parks/in the zeitgiest just seems silly to me.

One of my favorite and most worn hats says "I Conquered the PeopleMover." The folks who get the reference and joke love it. Everyone else thinks I'm just weird (which, TBH, I AM...but ya know...)
While the pigs and wolf have met guests in the park, it has been decades now.

Becky is a loon!

I'm on level 142. So, getting closer.

For Fidler - at 14/18 violins and 9/16 ears. I'm assuming that I will get him late tomorrow or early Wednesday. Fifer is ready to go to 6, but holding off until I hear how much grandmother's house is.

While the pigs and wolf have met guests in the park, it has been decades now.
I have a picture of a MUCH younger me with the pigs back in the '80s. They should bring them back for special events.

Also, "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf" was Disney's first hit song (it was basically the "We Don't Talk About Bruno" of 1933).

I have a picture of a MUCH younger me with the pigs back in the '80s. They should bring them back for special events.

Also, "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf" was Disney's first hit song (it was basically the "We Don't Talk About Bruno" of 1933).
Same, actually. Two pictures, one of my younger sisters and me with the Wolf and another with a Pig or two.

One away from Fiddler. Feeling like I'm keeping pace ok.

Unofficial DMK social media page says Granny's house is 9000. (name of website ended up being masked by the disboards, and I don't want to violate the disboards filters)

Since spooky season is basically upon us, I wanted to remind everyone that they may want to save their gems for attempts at the Haunted Mansion characters. Of course, the chances of winning them are always extremely poor. It would be nice if they would switch it up this year and give us a bit of a better chance since they have been around a while now.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest