Disney Magic Kingdoms

I tried he HP game but I couldn’t get into it. I play animal crossing a lot though

I have it but haven't been able to get into it somehow. I remember my DD and I liked it back in the days when it was on the Nintendo DS.

I have it but haven't been able to get into it somehow. I remember my DD and I liked it back in the days when it was on the Nintendo DS.
I like that they do events a lot and they seem to always be giving out free prizes. They give out free leaf tickets if they have a bug in the game that needed fixing lol (which is like gems in DMK)

Loved it on the DS. It's been so long since I last played, I bet everyone has moved out of my town.

Does anyone know what time the livestream is today?

So some of the new event details were leaked via the App Store. https://imgur.com/gallery/j2BBP9t

Event is Wreck-It-Ralph Breaks the Internet. Runs Nov 22-Dec 21. Characters we can see are Ralph, Vanellope and Fix-It Felix and Yesss. Mentions a Villain boss battle. Mentions new characters, attractions, decorations, like usual. BUT also mentions new princess costumes.

Event dates means my Windows game will get a pause in the middle, when I go to Japan. Hopefully, it will time out with the portion of the game where we all sit around for 3 days waiting for the next bit to open. But it will finish before we fly out for our Christmas trip the the in-laws. So I think I should be able to finish it all despite the traveling.

Huh, I guess that means one of those characters (I'm assuming Yessss) is the villain, which seems like a pretty major spoiler considering the movie's not out yet and they're treating everyone like a hero so far.

I wasn't a big fan of Wreck-it-Ralph 1, so I might skip this one, but I am pretty into the new Princess Costumes...

So some of the new event details were leaked via the App Store. https://imgur.com/gallery/j2BBP9t

Event is Wreck-It-Ralph Breaks the Internet. Runs Nov 22-Dec 21. Characters we can see are Ralph, Vanellope and Fix-It Felix and Yesss. Mentions a Villain boss battle. Mentions new characters, attractions, decorations, like usual. BUT also mentions new princess costumes.

Event dates means my Windows game will get a pause in the middle, when I go to Japan. Hopefully, it will time out with the portion of the game where we all sit around for 3 days waiting for the next bit to open. But it will finish before we fly out for our Christmas trip the the in-laws. So I think I should be able to finish it all despite the traveling.

Forgot about the “casual” look for the princesses they are pushing with this movie - so another thing I am sure to not spend much time on (unless word comes out they help beyond just being a different look)

Forgot about the “casual” look for the princesses they are pushing with this movie - so another thing I am sure to not spend much time on (unless word comes out they help beyond just being a different look)

Yes!I would LOVE to see if they're included this time around but I won't be upset if they're not. Funny thing though,I don't remember seeing Jasmine,Pocahontas or Mulan in theirs.

Ok,bit of a progress report:right now I'm gathering parts for Wendy,Barbossa and Shere Khan,all of which are major pains due to long wait times and epic/legendary status. I expect tomorrow to be the day I finally have the fabric to unlock Mickey's classic costume(and I stand by my statement that having them walk around in those things is going to turn my park into a house of horrors).

I also currently stand at about 390k potions,another slow process.

Yes!I would LOVE to see if they're included this time around but I won't be upset if they're not. Funny thing though,I don't remember seeing Jasmine,Pocahontas or Mulan in theirs.

Ok,bit of a progress report:right now I'm gathering parts for Wendy,Barbossa and Shere Khan,all of which are major pains due to long wait times and epic/legendary status. I expect tomorrow to be the day I finally have the fabric to unlock Mickey's classic costume(and I stand by my statement that having them walk around in those things is going to turn my park into a house of horrors).

I also currently stand at about 390k potions,another slow process.

I don't know if they've released images of all the princesses yet, but they all get casual looks. There's a huge set for sale on ShopDisney.

file_b957b97a.jpeg

Agree with @TheMaxRebo comment about costumes need to more than costumes. They need to do help in some other way(s). Never been a fan of them being required for certain items, because that forces people to get them. Always been a fan of them collecting items at a much faster pace.

Character update: Yesterday I was down to 3 tLM characters needed the final few of one item and woke up to having them all ready to level to 10! Just need to collect 102 more seashells. :thumbsup2

I don't know if they've released images of all the princesses yet, but they all get casual looks. There's a huge set for sale on ShopDisney.

file_b957b97a.jpeg

Oh wow!They look pretty good,I think I like Mulan's costume the most out of all of them.

About the trailer...was I the only one concerned that Cinderella was going to shank Vanellope?She straight up broke her glass slipper over the back of the chair and pointed it at her!

I’m down to one character - the Mayor - who needs ear hats that just don’t want to drop in my game.

I am not a fan of costumes because it’s a pain to figure out what they need to be wearing for them to collect this item or that one. I don’t find that fun.

I’m down to one character - the Mayor - who needs ear hats that just don’t want to drop in my game.

I am not a fan of costumes because it’s a pain to figure out what they need to be wearing for them to collect this item or that one. I don’t find that fun.
CONGRATS!!! I still need about half the tokens to take Ariel to 10 and then I'll be right there with you.

I must respectfully disagree on the cash grab bit. Gameloft immediately introduced a sale on the platinum chest bundle as a means of enticing players. And I can pretty much guarantee that a few of those dummies who already fell for that trap are regular posters to this forum.

and thats a choice those players make, its in no way required. if you decide to gamble, you cant be mad if you dont win.

ralph, vanelope, felix jr. calhoun & 3 characters from the new movie; Yesss, Shank & Spamly

Last edited:
arcade cabinet decorations (fix it felix, sugar rush, hero's duty), a burnt pie stand, giant cherry stand (think pac man), pancake milkshake stand, 5 attractions; Niceland Tower, The Internet, Buzztube, Slaughter Race and the massive disney princess dressing room, 4 princess costumes

Last edited:
arcade cabinet decorations, a baked pie stand, 3 attractions including the massive disney princess dressing room, 4 princess costumes

Guess I shouldn't complain since we are getting one new plot of land ... but since the last new land they have added the rather large Toy Story Mania, the rather large Steam Boat Willie, and now 3 new attractions, one of which is "Massive" - really would have liked to see at least 2 plots of land. I am pretty maxed out as it is

So I had 2 Platinum chests in both games. Opened them this morning. I actually got Steamboat Willie in my first chest in my IOS game. Windows game netted me a planter and a canon.

The Mayor is starting to get on my nerves. I've been "ahead" in my Windows game. Got to the point where I only needed 4 ears. My IOS game I still needed like 7 ears and 2 banners. My Windows game I still need two ears. IOS, he's ready to level up (need Ariel to finish getting to 9). But honestly, my drop rates for everyone have been horrible. All of you finishing everyone off. And I'm barely making progress getting their items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter