Disney Magic Kingdoms

Lets be real, The Mayor doesnt feel any worse than Shere Khan did and most people eventually got him. Also he's mostly being supplied tokens by characters that serve no other purpose in the game and when he's maxed out they'll all go back in storage.

Lets be real, The Mayor doesnt feel any worse than Shere Khan did and most people eventually got him. Also he's mostly being supplied tokens by characters that serve no other purpose in the game and when he's maxed out they'll all go back in storage.

doesn't really bother me as it is what it is and i level him up when I can but doesn't negatively impact the rest of the game

I think it is just one of those: he was the goal of an entire event and now we have him and ... well, meh

arcade cabinet decorations (fix it felix, sugar rush, hero's duty), a burnt pie stand, giant cherry stand (think pac man), pancake milkshake stand, 5 attractions; Niceland Tower, The Internet, Buzztube, Slaughter Race and the massive disney princess dressing room, 4 princess costumes
Thanks for the info! Wasn't able to watch it. When you said the princess room, is that a new category in the costumes menu or is it actually a building that will sit in our parks?

Very true. My NBC characters are getting some much needed exercise. They usually rest at home.

Thanks for the info! Wasn't able to watch it. When you said the princess room, is that a new category in the costumes menu or is it actually a building that will sit in our parks?
It's a new attraction, it's a bit big, like the ice rink for Bambi, and then they are releasing 4 new "comfy costumes" (sweats/hoodies) for 4 of the princesses, but eventually they will release more in future updates, so they clam

So I had 2 Platinum chests in both games. Opened them this morning. I actually got Steamboat Willie in my first chest in my IOS game. Windows game netted me a planter and a canon.

The Mayor is starting to get on my nerves. I've been "ahead" in my Windows game. Got to the point where I only needed 4 ears. My IOS game I still needed like 7 ears and 2 banners. My Windows game I still need two ears. IOS, he's ready to level up (need Ariel to finish getting to 9). But honestly, my drop rates for everyone have been horrible. All of you finishing everyone off. And I'm barely making progress getting their items.

My Mayor has made no progress since the event ended. He leveled up to 3 that day (once I could use magic to pay for it) and has been at 3 ever since. It's slow going here, too. Congrats on SW!

doesn't really bother me as it is what it is and i level him up when I can but doesn't negatively impact the rest of the game

I think it is just one of those: he was the goal of an entire event and now we have him and ... well, meh

Exactly how I feel about him. My only slight annoyance with him is that until you get him to level 5 he is basically worthless because he can’t do any item jobs until you get him there. Once I get the pumpkin maxed, whichis too easy, I just send him home. My only other hypothetical complaint would be if characters who collect his items would also collect items for the next event, but we won’t know that until the event starts. Only reason I brought that up is they’ve done that in the past.

So haven't gotten through the entire thing yet but did do some screen grabs of the new decorations, concessions and attractions

OMG some of these attractions are huge - especially the princess room and the Internet. I love how the guy hosting it was like "now, you won't be able to fit all the new attractions in this one new plot of land but don't worry ..... they are so awesome you will want to make room for them!"

The way he paused I thought he was going to say "don't worry, we are opening more than just that one plot of land!" ... but nope!

Magic Kingdoms Wreck It Ralph Attractions.jpg

So haven't gotten through the entire thing yet but did do some screen grabs of the new decorations, concessions and attractions

OMG some of these attractions are huge - especially the princess room and the Internet. I love how the guy hosting it was like "now, you won't be able to fit all the new attractions in this one new plot of land but don't worry ..... they are so awesome you will want to make room for them!"

The way he paused I thought he was going to say "don't worry, we are opening more than just that one plot of land!" ... but nope!

View attachment 365645
Wow the princess dressing room is huge!

Wow the princess dressing room is huge!

yeah, and I love how they show using 3 full plots of land just for the elements of this event (granted, with some space around them) - but one new plot for us to fix this plus the other recent additions (Steamboat Willie, toy story mania, etc.) is fine

yeah, and I love how they show using 3 full plots of land just for the elements of this event (granted, with some space around them) - but one new plot for us to fix this plus the other recent additions (Steamboat Willie, toy story mania, etc.) is fine
I won’t have toy story mania or steamboat willie so it doesn’t bother me too much but I also don’t have hardly any land for the attractions I currently have. I just recently got the curse off it’s a small world and I only have two plots of land around it. I might have to get rid of some food stands but it’s not as fun to look at my park without them lol

I won’t have toy story mania or steamboat willie so it doesn’t bother me too much but I also don’t have hardly any land for the attractions I currently have. I just recently got the curse off it’s a small world and I only have two plots of land around it. I might have to get rid of some food stands but it’s not as fun to look at my park without them lol

yeah, the idea of "arranging the park as you would design it" has long since become "fit the park together as if it was a massive game of tetris"

I saw on Reddit, the assumption based on the images shown, is that Frozen will be the "helper" group.

yeah, the idea of "arranging the park as you would design it" has long since become "fit the park together as if it was a massive game of tetris"

That would only be a problem if they still had something like “Build Your Own Magical Park” in their game discription. Obviously they would never do that... would they? :rotfl:

With the size of the new attractions it just feels like they are trolling everyone who would like a little more land. :confused3

So the event starts on Thanksgiving...that’s lovely. Who needs to spend time with family/loved ones when you can spend the day staring at a screen?
Who’s brilliant idea was that??

But missing the first day isn't going to hurt your ability to complete the event, because of all the waiting for things to unlock later on. Keep your phone put away, and just start on Friday. I'm very happy that the event will finish before Christmas. Two years ago, we were traveling out of state, and the Windows game doesn't travel. I couldn't start the Villain battle/Hans Welcome in my because of the time wall. Then couldn't play for 5 days. When I got home, I had to set an alarm to collect tokens, even overnight and it wasn't enough. I had to buy a gem pack (thankfully only the $4.99 one) to have enough to Welcome Hans.

I will have to manage around the 8 days I will miss in Japan, but I think the timing will work out that I can "catch up."

View attachment 365645
RIP BH6 buildings. Looks like they are going into cold storage to make room for Ralph's world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter