Disney Magic En Route to Freeport for Dry Dock

disneycruise100

Mouseketeer
The Disney Magic left Miami at 3:34 PM EST today (February 23rd) and is scheduled to arrive in Freeport at 6:00 PM EST. Here she will undergo her planned two week dry dock.

This is a minor out of hull inspection. The classic ships require two in a five year period.

The Magic's next cruise is a 5-night Bahamian cruise departing from Miami on March 9th.

The Disney Magic left Miami at 3:34 PM EST today (February 23rd) and is scheduled to arrive in Freeport at 6:00 PM EST. Here she will undergo her planned two week dry dock.

This is a minor out of hull inspection. The classic ships require two in a five year period.

The Magic's next cruise is a 5-night Bahamian cruise departing from Miami on March 9th.

Just seen this post and I seen it had the magic getting there in 2 hours and 26 minutes. I’m like no way can it get there that fast. Than I see other people said she’s getting their late. It’s 89 nautical miles from Miami to Freeport by google.

How are you tracking this? My DS would love this!
I use MarineTraffic.com. Type in 'Disney Magic' into the search engine and it will show you its' current location. You can also click on the 'past track' and the 'route forecaster' to see where it has been and where it should be going. (This can be done for any of the ships.) There are some areas they can't track--like when the Magic does the Transatlantic, it goes off the tracker for days.

What all changes are they making? I'm aware of the Carioca's --> Rapunzel's change, but is that the only major thing or will there be other differences? The Magic is the only ship I've been on so far and I've sort of scratched her off my list for the next couple cruises in the interest of trying the others out, but if big changes are coming I might feel differently. :confused3

They also had Pete’s boiler bites gutted during our cruise. We disembarked on the 23rd.

They also had Pete’s boiler bites gutted during our cruise. We disembarked on the 23rd.
Thanks for the info! Sorry that happened during your cruise!

The new deck map for Magic/Wonder does say Duck in Diner/Pete's Boiler Bites in that location...sounds like they're changing the Magic one to Duck In Diner, and more changes than just the sign.

We look forward to seeing all the changes on our August cruise...of course it's our first time on the Magic...so it's all new to us anyway!

Thanks for the info! Sorry that happened during your cruise!

The new deck map for Magic/Wonder does say Duck in Diner/Pete's Boiler Bites in that location...sounds like they're changing the Magic one to Duck In Diner, and more changes than just the sign.

We look forward to seeing all the changes on our August cruise...of course it's our first time on the Magic...so it's all new to us anyway!
Pinocchio’s pizza had some burgers, hot dogs and chicken fingers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter