• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic En Route to Freeport for Dry Dock

Thanks for the info! Sorry that happened during your cruise!

The new deck map for Magic/Wonder does say Duck in Diner/Pete's Boiler Bites in that location...sounds like they're changing the Magic one to Duck In Diner, and more changes than just the sign.

We look forward to seeing all the changes on our August cruise...of course it's our first time on the Magic...so it's all new to us anyway!

Where are you finding the new deck plan? I'm looking at the one on the DCL cruise page and it's still just showing "Pete's Boiler Bites" and Carioca's. I think I need to find a better deck plan.

@mmmears : I saw it on the news section of this website first. http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/deck-plans.htm

Scott from Disneycruiselineblog also updated his site with the new maps.

Thanks! Going to check them both out now. :goodvibes It's odd that Disney hasn't updated their own page.

I’ll be really put out if our Marvel cruise doesn’t have shawarma.

Uh oh. I sure hope they keep it. We were looking forward to checking it out.

As far as I'm aware (assuming they don't change it). It was the counter next to Pete's Boiler Bites when I sailed in January.
Since Pete's was closed for construction they did not have schwarma. I was bummed I couldn't get any. Since they reference it in the super hero show I would think they will have it post dry dock.

Really? It goes off the tracker? I didn't hear my parents of in-laws about this, while I'm pretty sure they were tracking her (and we weren't able to have contact for four days).
Well in the free version of that website, it's not on the tracker--nothing for the radar to ping off until it's close to some islands. For me it was similar to using one of the airline flight tracker websites when my daughter went to Germany--I couldn't see where the plane was exactly at certain points until it was picked up by Iceland or UK.

Since Pete's was closed for construction they did not have schwarma. I was bummed I couldn't get any. Since they reference it in the super hero show I would think they will have it post dry dock.

:laughing: That's right! How could I forget?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter