Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GIVE UP!! :badpc:

So one thing I did last year when having trouble with the gc site was to create a new account. Don't know if that'd work for you or not. I couldn't even get the acct open because I couldn't get the captchas to show up so I could tyoe them And then couldn't get the acct to open. Finally just made a new acct with a different email. Did this twice lol, so D27 and I each have two accts, though we usually just use one of each of ours. (This also can be helpful when you have more than $5000 in gc's. You allowed $1000 on each card, $5000 total on one acct, so a second acct can be helpful at times.)
Eventually things started working correctly but that's how I got around it. Idk, but maybe that would work for you.
If you have that first card you mentioned with the $5 you can just enter it on the new acct, make it the primary or you can make a different primary. I accidentally found out a card can be attached to two different accts, still the same card and whatever you might do to that card , it will show up correctly on either acct.

How many Walmart gift cards can you use in one transaction in store? I can’t seem to find much info online.
I don’t know if there’s a particular limit, but I was able to use five at self checkout. Only issue I ran into was I didn’t realize I had to pick the payment type between each gift card.

Nope! Mine didn't and I even posted them:
Post #32101
Post #32069

The verbiage on mine did not state "unlimited use." I have seen them before but this time around it was a one and done deal.

I'm so used to unlimited use, I almost forgot to check this time around. Indeed both 4x coupons appear to be one time use this time, which foils my plans!

On a positive note, I received a bonus coupon for 200 fuel points when buying a Disney card.

No I do not want to keep them. But i have not been able to delete them due to a problem on the website. It will not let me delete any gift cards. I have contacted them about it and they are aware of the issue.

I tried doing as you explained but was not given an option to enter a new card only to choose from the other our cards i have.

So under the Manage Cards dropdown, when I click Transfer Balances, I get this. I was able to click Enter Card Information and just transfer the balance off a gift card to my primary card without adding it.

I can't delete anything though, I even just tried now. I didn't think I was going to have GCs to transfer so I hadn't been paying much attention to the site issues...

I wish I could help more!

2018-05-23_8-29-24.jpg

So under the Manage Cards dropdown, when I click Transfer Balances, I get this. I was able to click Enter Card Information and just transfer the balance off a gift card to my primary card without adding it.

I can't delete anything though, I even just tried now. I didn't think I was going to have GCs to transfer so I hadn't been paying much attention to the site issues...

I wish I could help more!

View attachment 324428
I was just coming on here to say i deleted all my other cards and i could not check if i could transfer with less cards.
But seeing your screen shot that was not an option for me. It only showed the four other cards i had and not the option to add one. So I am assuming if you already have a total of 5 cards this is not an option unless you delete one. The problem was i was not able to delete any unti last night. But everything's up and running now. Thanks

I haven't been able to delete zero balance cards for three days. Hoping my account will be fixed soon too. This is so annoying!

I haven't been able to delete zero balance cards for three days. Hoping my account will be fixed soon too. This is so annoying!
Mine still wasn't working this morning in Chrome, after about an hour I pulled it up in Explorer and I could delete them.

Is the Swagbucks Best Buy QR code gone? My Swagbucks app just keeps redirecting me to the BB website instead of bringing me to the usual screen where I could generate a QR code in the past.

I'm so used to unlimited use, I almost forgot to check this time around. Indeed both 4x coupons appear to be one time use this time, which foils my plans!

On a positive note, I received a bonus coupon for 200 fuel points when buying a Disney card.

None of mine are unlimited use nor did I receive any bonus 200 fuel points coupons this time around. Kroger must be rotating those, hopefully others will benefit as we have. :hug:

Just a reminder to everyone that next Tuesday (5/29) you should receive the $10 promo codes from buying the recent best buy gift cards. I am 95% sure that they will be considered like gift cards and you will not be able to use them to buy 3rd party gift cards, so you will have 2 weeks to find something else to buy at Best Buy. (Interesting how they are sending the promo codes out the day after Memorial Day, to ensure that you can't take advantage of their Memorial Day specials.)

For many of us, this will be the last time that we ever step into a Best Buy, may they RIP after what they did to screw us all over. I read on another forum that someone complained to the BBB and got a call back from Best Buy corporate office and they claimed their gift card terms state they can change the terms at any time, personally I don't know if that is legally true, but its not whether they can do it, its whether it is good customer service to actually do something like that. No one would have given them any grief if they announced the change would happen in a month, it is the fact that they purposely did it without advance notice that is so shameful of them.

Just a reminder to everyone that next Tuesday (5/29) you should receive the $10 promo codes from buying the recent best buy gift cards. I am 95% sure that they will be considered like gift cards and you will not be able to use them to buy 3rd party gift cards, so you will have 2 weeks to find something else to buy at Best Buy. (Interesting how they are sending the promo codes out the day after Memorial Day, to ensure that you can't take advantage of their Memorial Day specials.)

For many of us, this will be the last time that we ever step into a Best Buy, may they RIP after what they did to screw us all over. I read on another forum that someone complained to the BBB and got a call back from Best Buy corporate office and they claimed their gift card terms state they can change the terms at any time, personally I don't know if that is legally true, but its not whether they can do it, its whether it is good customer service to actually do something like that. No one would have given them any grief if they announced the change would happen in a month, it is the fact that they purposely did it without advance notice that is so shameful of them.

As frustrating as it is, the $6 back on a $50 purchase is still too good to pass up. I'll be cashing out my first (discounted) gc as Target and purchase a Disney gc with that then the rest will be PayPal transferred to my bank account and used to purchase $50 disney gcs at Best Buy with the QR code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter