Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought (2) $50 Disney cards yesterday using 2 QR codes and I keep obsessively checking my SB account. I haven't received an e-mail yet, but I am hopeful that it will show up tomorrow. The receipts both show that it tracked so I do not anticipate any problems, but I still get so impatient.
My Saturday one showed up today but I think my Sunday ones always hit on Tuesday.

Are you guys still having issues with the disney gc site to combine cards? I've been trying all day and it still won't let me change my primary card or delete a card. I have the max of 5 already in there, so it won't let me add another.

Edit - I figured it out. I didn't realize I could still transfer funds between cards without actually adding the rest of the cards into the system.

Last edited:
costco visa checkout joy for anyone yet? I mean the $50 credit I haven't seen yet? (8 weeks today) anyone noise about this one? (yes I bought at 11 am that day)
No. I hit them up on Twitter but silence, looks like it's been 2 days since they've replied to anyone and to those people they were saying either contact Costco or wait 6-8 weeks and then DM VisaCheckout to open an investigation. Yeah, sure. Hope the SD rumor of tomorrow turns out to be true

I didn’t know you can buy Hotels.com gift cards with Amazon gift cards. I hate Wells Fargo and don’t use my debit card much. I have to get 10 swipes a month to not pay a $5 fine. So I just buy $1 Amazon egift cards to fulfil my obligation to them. I usually buy stupid stuff but I’ll save them now and buy Hotels.com gift cards.

I didn’t know you can buy Hotels.com gift cards with Amazon gift cards. I hate Wells Fargo and don’t use my debit card much. I have to get 10 swipes a month to not pay a $5 fine. So I just buy $1 Amazon egift cards to fulfil my obligation to them. I usually buy stupid stuff but I’ll save them now and buy Hotels.com gift cards.

And keep an eye out for sales. I've seen Amazon have a sale on the Hotels one at least once recently. Seems like every couple weeks they have a sale on random gift cards.
I grabbed a Famous Footwear one a few weeks ago that was $10 off $50 (and paid with a discounted Amazon card). If you have Prime, on Prime Day (or Prime week) they usually have several GC's on sale like 20-30% off, but you have to quick on those.

Are you guys still having issues with the disney gc site to combine cards? I've been trying all day and it still won't let me change my primary card or delete a card. I have the max of 5 already in there, so it won't let me add another.

Edit - I figured it out. I didn't realize I could still transfer funds between cards without actually adding the rest of the cards into the system.
What do you mean?
I have 5 cards i need to add but already have 5 cards on there 4 with a $0 balance and one as my primary with $$ on it.

What do you mean?
I have 5 cards i need to add but already have 5 cards on there 4 with a $0 balance and one as my primary with $$ on it.
Do you want to keep the $0 balance cards for a reason? You can delete them off.

ETA: Otherwise I think what @mhartman09 is doing is on the drop down Manage Cards at the top, there is a Transfer Balance option, and it will bring up a window where you can enter a new card and transfer the balance to your primary card, but it does not add it as one of your 5 saved cards.

Do you want to keep the $0 balance cards for a reason? You can delete them off.

ETA: Otherwise I think what @mhartman09 is doing is on the drop down Manage Cards at the top, there is a Transfer Balance option, and it will bring up a window where you can enter a new card and transfer the balance to your primary card, but it does not add it as one of your 5 saved cards.

No I do not want to keep them. But i have not been able to delete them due to a problem on the website. It will not let me delete any gift cards. I have contacted them about it and they are aware of the issue.

I tried doing as you explained but was not given an option to enter a new card only to choose from the other our cards i have.

No I do not want to keep them. But i have not been able to delete them due to a problem on the website. It will not let me delete any gift cards. I have contacted them about it and they are aware of the issue.

I tried doing as you explained but was not given an option to enter a new card only to choose from the other our cards i have.
Hmmm, I will play around when I get home and see. I haven't had any gcs to transfer balances on lately, but I picked one up the other night. I'll let you know if I discover anything new!

Last December I purchased a GC for DD to use while in the parks. I told her that was her money to spend and once it was gone it was gone. I ended up losing and i did not know if i toss =ed it or lost it while shopping in the parks.

This week I contacted guest services i sent them the receipt of the purchase(thanks to receipt hog) and today they notified me the card still had a balance and they were mailing me a new one. That is almost 6 months after. I mush have thrown it away. :dogdance:

I was able to “trade” in a target GC I got from Swagbucks for a Disney GC at the self checkout no issues. I purchased some Tylenol as well but there wasn’t any issues

How many Walmart gift cards can you use in one transaction in store? I can’t seem to find much info online.

Is SB tracking absolutely humming along for anyone else? I’m consistently getting the track 2 days after purchase & then bonus points that day or the next. I feel like they’re luring me into a trap!

I made two DGC purchases at BB on 4/19 and my points were awarded on 5/21 - not sure why it took this long.
My account also shows the same deal I did on 5/10 that is still pending...

upload_2018-5-22_19-44-12.png

What's up with that?! 1,600 points PENDING! :confused3

I made two DGC purchases at BB on 4/19 and my points were awarded on 5/21 - not sure why it took this long.
My account also shows the same deal I did on 5/10 that is still pending...

View attachment 324169

What's up with that?! 1,600 points PENDING! :confused3
Hmmm, I get the 500 bonus points within a day or two of the tracking email but the 100 points for the normal shopping trip take a month to post and what show as pending on my shop activity.

It can also be a browser thing. I can transfer from cards not registered to my account in Chrome but when I walked someone else through the process we found that on their browser the transfer without typing in a name part didn’t show for them.

It can also be a browser thing. I can transfer from cards not registered to my account in Chrome but when I walked someone else through the process we found that on their browser the transfer without typing in a name part didn’t show for them.

Possibly but I tried it at home on my Laptop with safari and at work on a windows on chrome and got the same issue. Disney gift card guest service did say they were having issues with the website.

Hmmm, I get the 500 bonus points within a day or two of the tracking email but the 100 points for the normal shopping trip take a month to post and what show as pending on my shop activity.

Majority of my BB to DGC have gone through without issues but these points pending like the one I just posted, I did nothing different. I don't believe it's a browser issue as I've never had issues. It's like three will go through perfectly then two won't and three will. It's weird.

I don't have a lot of personal info my SB account because I don't think it's their business. Other cashback websites I use do not ask for a credit card, bank account etc.. just too much personal info, maybe that's why. They keep sending me emails lets update your account. yeah,... um no!

Possibly but I tried it at home on my Laptop with safari and at work on a windows on chrome and got the same issue. Disney gift card guest service did say they were having issues with the website.
Bummer. Just did another round of these on my Windows 10 with Chrome and had no issues transferring without having to register. Maybe it’s not a browser, maybe this isn’t an option if you have 5 cards registered to your account?

Bummer. Just did another round of these on my Windows 10 with Chrome and had no issues transferring without having to register. Maybe it’s not a browser, maybe this isn’t an option if you have 5 cards registered to your account?

Afaik, it's an option even if you have 5 already there. I usually have five there and can switch them out, add or delete. I think it must be something else. For me, Mine is working fine currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter