Disney Emoji Blitz

I got the dreaded Giant Mickey Heads too! Makes me think of Giant Floating Baby Head from Phineas & Furb. I hope they go away soon. They are hard to get to the bottom of the board and collect because they block surrounding emojis. I had 3 drop in one game and they all "escaped" because I couldn't figure out what was under them to clear them out.

I've been getting the giant Mickey head as well. When I completely closed the game and then restarted, it went back to the normal magic key.

My game takes 9 keys for the bronze chests and 22 for the silver chests, which means it’ll take 142 keys to finish the event. I thought the higher requirements might be the trade off for having keys appear in every game. For me, in previous events keys would only appear in some games, so it was hard to gauge how many games would be needed or if it would even be possible to finish.

I've been getting the giant Mickey head off-and-on as well. It's the "key" -- bring his nose to the bottom, I think that's where it's registering. Seems to revert back to normal when I close the game and restart, but eventually the Mickey head comes back again. I actually find it easier -- I can't miss the giant head but sometimes I don't notice the key popping onto the board immediately.

Are there any lucky emojis on the first map of the Ratatouille event? I don't see any, but the How To Play says there should be lucky emojis for every map. I want my 2x stars!

There are some emojis "flying" out of a box in the left hand upper corner. They work for this particular part - I used Joy.

Are there any lucky emojis on the first map of the Ratatouille event? I don't see any, but the How To Play says there should be lucky emojis for every map. I want my 2x stars!

I believe the emojis in the diamond box are the lucky emojis. I think they change every level to the lucky emojis but will always have the new one in it.

Interesting take Disney goes with this game, beating your opponent, not working together, sort of un-Disney.

Not sure what the strategy is here but I just lost a game 20-16. Are people using boosts in this too??

Interesting take Disney goes with this game, beating your opponent, not working together, sort of un-Disney.

Not sure what the strategy is here but I just lost a game 20-16. Are people using boosts in this too??

I don't bother using boosts. But genie or jiminy have worked well for me by making stars that I match with the ice creams.

As others have said, the lucky emojis are whichever ones are available in the Diamond Box for that round. They do vary by round (except Remy, he's good for 2x stars in every round).
Breakfast: Joy, Darkwing, Moana, Remy
Lunch: Anna, Steamboat Mickey, Hector, Remy
Dinner: ?
Dessert: ?

dizneeat, have you finished the event? Did you get Remy as the reward for completing the event? I haven't bought him yet (I've got enough emojis to get the 2x without him), but he's one of my favorite characters, so I'd like to get him before he goes away! If he's the reward for completing the event, then I won't buy him, but if the Diamond box is the only way, then I guess there goes another 200 gems!

Is anyone else’s game freezing at the e d of the round? The app is updated, and I have to close it out and reopen in order to claim my prize and move to the next game.

Is anyone else’s game freezing at the e d of the round? The app is updated, and I have to close it out and reopen in order to claim my prize and move to the next game.

You just need to go through the "how to play" tutorial for the event and it won't do that anymore.

dizneeat, have you finished the event? Did you get Remy as the reward for completing the event? I haven't bought him yet (I've got enough emojis to get the 2x without him), but he's one of my favorite characters, so I'd like to get him before he goes away! If he's the reward for completing the event, then I won't buy him, but if the Diamond box is the only way, then I guess there goes another 200 gems!

Sorry for the delay - I am in Europe and didn't see this yesterday.
No, I haven't finished yet, just found other sites that had that information. I REALLY do hope that Remy is in the Diamond box at the end.

Dinner: Remy, Tiana, Jack, Sven
Dessert: Remy, Baloo, Cinderella, Sadness

Dinner is killing me, I only have level 1 Jack and Sven. I can't wait for dessert, though, my level 3 Cinderella or Baloo will make things so easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter