Disney Emoji Blitz

Hello! I’m having trouble getting stickers to stay in my texts...I can drag them to the text before I send it but they won’t stay, they just fall back down into their spot in the group of choices. The only way I can use them is one at a time and it only shows up right above the text I’m sending. Does this make sense? Any ideas as to what I’m doing wrong? Thanks!

I'm also stuck on the "Lantern Level." I've played so many games with nary a rare item- and then just as my round was ending, I get one but can't get it to the bottom of the board in time. Argh!

Anyone else finish level 200? I just got through it this morning. It was certainly longer than the rest. Curious how uniform it is among players. I had a ‘score 210,000,000 with a level 4’ among other really long challenges but also some easily doable one game things. Not sure how great fairy godmother will be without some leveling up but still cool to get new stuff.

haaaaaaaaaate this event. I'm also on the lantern level. This game is trolling me so hard. I've collected all the lanterns that I need- all that's left are the rare items (the boat and the sky). I need 1 sky and 8 boats. I play a round and low and behold, I get TWO rare items this round (out of a total of 9 items- so 7 useless lanterns). ...but it's 2 sky pictures. And I only need 1. Cue angry yelling and cursing.

I'm finally on card 6! It took me 3 days to get through card 5 and this last level has a lot more rares to collect! I hope I can finish because I refuse to use diamonds and get an emoji I already have.

The rare item drop rate seemed much improved on level 6 until I was down to the last item. Those last 7 flower boxes took a long time.

I think what is the most insulting about this event is that completing it is entirely a matter of luck. Missions can be completed with strategy and skill; whether or not you get a freaking gondola on the 'At Last I See the Light' bingo card is entirely dependent on luck and patience (and the $$ they're hoping you'll shell out to buy lives and gems to get the not-actually-lucky emojis). I believe tomorrow is an "infinite lives" sale, what a coincidence :rolleyes2

I think what is the most insulting about this event is that completing it is entirely a matter of luck. Missions can be completed with strategy and skill; whether or not you get a freaking gondola on the 'At Last I See the Light' bingo card is entirely dependent on luck and patience (and the $$ they're hoping you'll shell out to buy lives and gems to get the not-actually-lucky emojis). I believe tomorrow is an "infinite lives" sale, what a coincidence :rolleyes2
Yup. They want you to buy the "lucky" emojis. I hoard my coins before an event so I can buy the More Items boost. I also start my Holiday Mickey with a Full Power boost.

haaaaaaaaaate this event. I'm also on the lantern level. This game is trolling me so hard. I've collected all the lanterns that I need- all that's left are the rare items (the boat and the sky). I need 1 sky and 8 boats. I play a round and low and behold, I get TWO rare items this round (out of a total of 9 items- so 7 useless lanterns). ...but it's 2 sky pictures. And I only need 1. Cue angry yelling and cursing.
I noticed that this not actually uncommon...for whatever reason, when you only need one of a specific rare item, on the game when it drops, there seems to be a tendency to drop multiples that time around. I needed one of something (I can't remember what it was), and in the game when it appeared, it ultimately dropped 3 of them. It's happened with other rare items (both in events and just regular item collection). Seems like a glitch or a quirk...

Good luck everyone!

I finally finished! The last level was soooo much easier for me than the lantern level 5. I already had Pascal and I got Maximus as my bonus. It's pretty cute and it pretty chaotic with his emoji clearing.

I did not finish the Tangled event :rolleyes2 but I guess I sort of gave up at the end there.

I got Finn in my Star Wars box! I hope this means we'll be getting more free emojis on special days...

I got BB-8 in my Star Wars box!

But I'm not a fan of these key events. I seems about 50% of the time I don't get a single key appearing on the board, not just a case of unable to move it to the bottom. Are there any tricks to getting more keys to drop? Are the Star Wars characters supposed to be "lucky" in these games? Nothing seems to be helping much.

But I'm not a fan of these key events. I seems about 50% of the time I don't get a single key appearing on the board, not just a case of unable to move it to the bottom. Are there any tricks to getting more keys to drop? Are the Star Wars characters supposed to be "lucky" in these games? Nothing seems to be helping much.
This time I’m getting a key in every game. Sometimes two. However the amount needed to buy the boxes is higher. But at least you know that if you play enough games you can get it done.

I got BB-8 in my box and then spent 200 gems I had saved for this event and got another BB-8 so he's now Level 2.

Once I swiped a star with a key and only 1 extra key appeared on my board, so that doesn't help much.

Ok does anyone know why I have a giant mickey head appearing and blocking the view on part of my board? I didn’t see anything about him in the event....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter