Disboards Meet Dec 12th - 15th for Margarita's in Mexico

I sure can't wait to meet you all, you all sound like a ton of fun! Isn't the Petals Bar at the pool at POP? If so, I'll be there too. We arrive Mon night.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sometimes too much fun...........:rolleyes1
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and yes The Petals Bar is at PoP :woohoo:
It is a week from today for me....I will be on the plane at 6am Thursday 11th!!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Petals bar at POP rocks!!!

My butt will be there friday 12-12, Sat 12-13 and Sun 12-13. With Angy next to me I am sure.

I vow not to sleep in any lawn chairs this trip!

Petals bar at POP rocks!!!

My butt will be there friday 12-12, Sat 12-13 and Sun 12-13. With Angy next to me I am sure.

I vow not to sleep in any lawn chairs this trip!

Well, the offer still stands to pull a chaise into your room to make you feel more at home...............:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Good one daughter...
Some Vows are made to be broken............:lmao:
Have safe flight this evening my friend and I want some pictures when you get back since you are such a slacker you wont send anything from your phone....:goodvibes Dont deposit any cold air from Michigan in Florida and dont take the warmth back with you when you return home...oh and one more thing....please remember to keep all statements factual while you are there to prevent baby jesus from crying and all that results from that...:rotfl2:

I'll be arriving at the POP on the 8th, so I'll keep the chairs warm at Petals.:cool1: :cool1: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3:

woohoo :thumbsup2 Thanks :) and be on the lookout for us :) Not sure if I will end up at bar on the 11th as my son will probably want to go to DTD with me that night but the 12,13,14th you can count on it....not sure about 15th as we normally hang together the last night too

Randy just called, he is on the way to airport in the snow(not bad snow tho) and wanted me to be certain to tell you he is putting a sign with your name on it on a chaise.....I didnt burst his bubble by pointing out that he is staying at ASM and we are at PoP so not going to do him any good at all......

So happy for all who are there and will be there shortly......:wizard:

Just thought I would say ....

Happy Birthday Walt Disney!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at the meet too!!! Can't wait to finally meet some of you! :goodvibes

:cheer2: I am looking forward to finally meeting you :) You have my number so if you cant find us call me! but the current plan is to be sitting at the tables by the counter service Mexico area.. If I remember to bring it I will have some Christmas lights I will put on the table....

:cheer2: I am looking forward to finally meeting you :) You have my number so if you cant find us call me! but the current plan is to be sitting at the tables by the counter service Mexico area.. If I remember to bring it I will have some Christmas lights I will put on the table....

I'll be with my partner in crime, Timmy lol. She even bought the lime green mickey ears for the occasion :lmao: I thought about buying the battery powered green Christmas lights (if I can still find them!) Just one major question... when is the meet??? :rotfl:

I'll be with my partner in crime, Timmy lol. She even bought the lime green mickey ears for the occasion :lmao: I thought about buying the battery powered green Christmas lights (if I can still find them!) Just one major question... when is the meet??? :rotfl:

I dont know if Carrie is still planning on doing this or not..but I will be there around 7pm

Is this still the right time?

Margarita (or soda, coffee, ice cream whatever) Meet
When: December 13
Time: 7:30ish or there about, sooner if we can get there
Where: Mexico in World Showcase, we will grab a table for Illuminations

If so, and if you don't mind a newbie joining you, I'd be delighted to drive down for a drink. (Not too many, though, since I have to drive back up afterwards!)

One question though... how will I recognize the group?

If so, and if you don't mind a newbie joining you, I'd be delighted to drive down for a drink. (Not too many, though, since I have to drive back up afterwards!)

We would love to have you join us and since Carrie hasnt been responding I will....I plan to be there at 7 pm, and I will plan on having some battery operated christmas tree lights on the table... Feel free to check out my myspace for my pics...www.myspace.com/tarnsihedhalo111 and I will PM you my cell number in case you cant find us

I think the more appropriate question is " how will we recognize the newbie???" :flower3:

Where will you be driving back to???

I think the more appropriate question is " how will we recognize the newbie???" :flower3:

Where will you be driving back to???

Good point Rebecca we all have our pics floating all over the place already or else most of us have met or met someone that will be in the group ... I for one am super excited about finally meeting you and Timmy since I feel like I know you both already :) and wow....3 more sleeps well really 2 because there will be no sleeping Wednesday night...........................:yay:

All I can tell you is that my tummy still hurts from laughing so hard all weekend with Timmy... the two of us together is dangerous territory lol! We can't wait to meet you either! I also can't wait to meet TT...Timmy said "oh I don't care about her, I see her all the time!" :lmao:

I'm glad I'm close enough that I can jump over there...of course I ended up getting a room over in lbv (hotwire -Sheraton Safari, $56 night ;) )

:yay: two weekends in a row!!! I love living in Florida!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter