Disboards Meet Dec 12th - 15th for Margarita's in Mexico

I am posting this important health alert as a community service to those attending..

IMPORTANT HEALTH ADVICE FOR WOMEN

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.

Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.

Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

Side effects may include:
- Dizziness , nausea, vomiting, incarceration
- Erotic lustfulness
- Loss of motor control
- Loss of clothing
- Loss of money
- Loss of virginity
- Table dancing
- Headache
- Dehydration
- Dry mouth
- And a desire to sing Karaoke

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to think you can sing.

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

...um and as for Ang and Carrie....never mind..its too late...:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OMG Randy, I am sooooooo DONE with you. . .you did NOT go there. . . .lol

I am posting this important health alert as a community service to those attending..

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Margaritas.

Margaritas are the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.

Margaritas can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.

You will notice the benefits of Margaritas almost immediately and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Margaritas.

Margaritas may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Margaritas. However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.

- Erotic lustfulness
- Loss of motor control
- Loss of clothing
- Loss of money
- Loss of virginity
- Table dancing
- Headache
- Dehydration
- Dry mouth

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: The consumption of Margaritas may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.

...um and as for Ang and Carrie....never mind..its too late...:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Randy, I am going to say the same thing I said to you when you emailed me this, you could only wish to be so lucky.....

- Erotic lustfulness
- Loss of motor control
- Loss of clothing
- Loss of money
- Loss of virginity
- Table dancing
- Headache
- Dehydration
- Dry mouth

Randy Randy Randy.....

Its never too late!!!!!!!!!

I have had many a margarita and never had this so called problems you list above.

I'm with you Carrie....I've never had this problem when I drank them....:drinking1 :rainbow:

:woohoo: :woohoo: 17 more days :woohoo: :woohoo:

:wave2: Not too much longer Teresa :)
and Randy is just jealous because he is going to be there the week before us and so he knows he is going to miss out on all our angelic fun times....

:wave2: Not too much longer Teresa :)
and Randy is just jealous because he is going to be there the week before us and so he knows he is going to miss out on all our angelic fun times....

nah nah nee nah nah..I'll be there before ya....:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

(and I am going to drink all the margaritas and slushies so there...:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: )

nah nah nee nah nah..I'll be there before ya....:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

(and I am going to drink all the margaritas and slushies so there...:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: )
idk babe, scarey thought if all those margaritas are going to have the effect on you that you claim they have:scared1: :scared1:

(have a wonderful time Randy :hug: , and while I am hoping some warm weather for you and your guest I am hoping for even warmer weather when I get there)

idk babe, scarey thought if all those margaritas are going to have the effect on you that you claim they have:scared1: :scared1:

(have a wonderful time Randy :hug: , and while I am hoping some warm weather for you and your guest I am hoping for even warmer weather when I get there)

when is Mr. randy going ???:confused3

CARRIE............................wherefore art tho Ms Carrie...... :confused3
Starts a thread and then leaves everyone hanging....slacker that she is......
:surfweb:

I'll be doing a margarita meet with Mousefest at 4 and another one with you guys at 7.
I've reserved a spot at Lake Buena Vista Jail at 9 when I get the drunk and disorderly arrest.
Anyone want to kick in for my bail fund?

:guilty:

I'll be doing a margarita meet with Mousefest at 4 and another one with you guys at 7.
I've reserved a spot at Lake Buena Vista Jail at 9 when I get the drunk and disorderly arrest.

:lmao: Well if I didnt have dinner at 4:35ish or somewhere around there I would join you early :) Sounds like you have a fun afternoon and evening planned.....:rotfl2: but I think if any of us tried to bail you out it would just end up with you having many mnay cell mates...... Interesting concept...new Dismeet.....LBV Jail at 9pm, come one come all....................:rotfl:

Do you have to do the full mousefest thang to do the mousefest margarita meet... wow thats alot of m's.

I can always try to do both. Gosh. What did you on your disney vacation... drank margarita's in mexico.. duh

:lmao: Well if I didnt have dinner at 4:35ish or somewhere around there I would join you early :) Sounds like you have a fun afternoon and evening planned.....:rotfl2: but I think if any of us tried to bail you out it would just end up with you having many mnay cell mates...... Interesting concept...new Dismeet.....LBV Jail at 9pm, come one come all....................:rotfl:

Do they take Disney Dollars for bail money? I have about $65 of those stashed away for emergencies.

Otherwise I may be of little help...I tend to join in things like drinking multicolored margaritas :)

Do they take Disney Dollars for bail money? I have about $65 of those stashed away for emergencies.

Otherwise I may be of little help...I tend to join in things like drinking multicolored margaritas :)

:wave2: Hi Robin..... Hope to see you soon :) I dont drink that much around my son so one or two margaritas will do me :) Now once we hit the petal bar at Pop at night it might be a different story :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest