Did anyone else get the latest Disney email?

codygirl5150

Mouseketeer
I just got an email from Disney called "Disney Dreams Start Here". It says "millions of dreams are about to come true in ways you've never imagined." It then says "To start things off please let us know where you'd like your dreams to come true so we can start creating magic for you." You click on a link and pick where you're planning your next Disney vacation to. Then you get a free screen saver! I'm getting excited, maybe they will actually release 2007 packages soon!

In the words of a truly charming "character" Napoleon Dynamite ... "LUCKY!"

I've been wishing for an email from disney, but alas, I've never gotten one yet! :sad2:

I received this email. It doesn't seem to give me anything other than a screensaver. I got the impression Disney is taking a poll?:confused3

codygirl5150 said:
maybe they will actually release 2007 packages soon!

This is what I am waiting for. I think I have talked DH into another trip in June.

Yep! :thumbsup2

Seemed like a survey to me, since it asked which kind of trip you'd been dreaming of.

For those of you who didn't get it, it says:
Dreaming of your next Disney vacation? Take a moment and pick the Disney Destinations you've been dreaming of. Choose as many as you'd like. Then, download your exclusive Disney Dreams screensaver, and enjoy.

Then there are radio buttons for each:
Disneyland Resort
Walt Disney World
Disney Cruise Line
Adventures by Disney
Disney Vacation Club

and when you hover over each place it give a quick one sentence description or info.

Not me! Even DH got something the other night-it was some Disney trivia game with trivia from the parks. We're trying to figure out why he got it and not me-I'm the real Disney fanatic. He's just "Disney tolerant", yet he gets the Emails! :confused3 :confused3

I love WDW e-mails!

I imagine the choices I selected will generate future e-mail advertising, but it was really fun to have a split second dream that I was winning a "dream" vacation by selecting! :rotfl: :rotfl: pirate: princess: :badpc: :moped:
The screensaver looks cute too!

yep trip to Dl for 3 nights , a cruise from Cali to Fla for 4 days ,all ending with a week in a GV at BCV. :thumbsup2

It's that easy Disney just step up and getter done :lmao:

I just got that email too. Excited as well. Must be some survey is what I was thinking for things they are thinking of for the new promo for next year. :thumbsup2

Just got mine. :thumbsup2 Love the screensaver!

I want email. I wrote to them and asked them to send me email. NOthing. :stir:

We just recieved one too :banana: :banana: all the way to Little old Nova Scotia, Canada. Love the screensaver!!

Even if it is just a survey to send us more info and advertisements, maybe this is just a sign that they will soon be giving more info and details about the new "Year of a Million Dreams" promotion. They sure do know how to get people worked up by holding back on us!!! But I still love 'em!

Check your junk mail if you are signed up for these emails and haven't gotten one. Mine ended up in Junk.

I got it too. I wonder if they are entering us in some sort of crawing or if they are just interested in what we're interested in.

No email for me....I want an email!!! And a code for November...AND a good CP time.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest