iPhone MDE App asking me to update the App, but I already Have

DLRExpert

and WDWExpert?
Not sure what else needs to be done when I get this message.
I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. but continues to ask.
Weird
Any thoughts or suggestions on how to fix?
Thanks

Not sure what else needs to be done when I get this message.
I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. but continues to ask.
Weird
Any thoughts or suggestions on how to fix?
Thanks
Did you recently update to iOS 18? Was the latest MDE version listed as compatible with iOS 18? I haven’t done the update yet, and I am not having any issues.

It is ios18, but other phone is ios18 and running fine.
Is the malfunctioning phone one of the older ones or a fairly recent one? I remember having issues with MDE when my older phone was underpowered. In fact there were some times the phone told me to downgrade back to a previous version of MDE because it couldn’t handle the most current version. Perhaps there is a bug specific to certain models, like the issues the new M4 iPads are having with iPADOS 18.

If both phones are the same model, I would start by contacting Disney’s IT to see if they have a solution.

Is the malfunctioning phone one of the older ones or a fairly recent one? I remember having issues with MDE when my older phone was underpowered. In fact there were some times the phone told me to downgrade back to a previous version of MDE because it couldn’t handle the most current version. Perhaps there is a bug specific to certain models, like the issues the new M4 iPads are having with iPADOS 18.

If both phones are the same model, I would start by contacting Disney’s IT to see if they have a solution.
ip15 having issues ip16 working ipad working

ip15 having issues ip16 working ipad working
When you upgraded the 15, were there any intermediary updates that were skipped?

I have been reading the forums on macrumors to see what experiences people are having with both the iPhone and iPad updates. I usually wait a week or two until the dust has settled to update my OS. I know on the iPad side, there have been issues with a security patch update where some people with certain configurations who did that update before the 18 update, bricked their iPads, to the point that Apple had to shut down the upgrade for M4 iPads and they are trying to fix it. I haven’t read anything on the iPhone side where people are having issues with apps malfunctioning after the update. But if there was an interim patch you missed, could that cause your issue? Since the Beta that people have been using is basically the upgrade which was released, I am thinking there must have been a bug somewhere between Disney’s software and Apple’s, and Disney would have to fix it.

Looking forward to hearing your resolution before I update my 14PM . . .

I am having the same issue on my IPhone. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but still having the issue. I have a 14+.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest