Delete Thread

Thank you! I did, I thought you’d notice haha. After the holiday intro I did. Because the song I was using was from the imovie editor I wasn’t sure if it was copyright free (it never got flagged but a lot of the music in there is). So I tried another song but I didn’t feel like it fit as well, so I decided to change up the video and I googled the song and it seems to be a copyright free song so I’m using it again
I love intros, and your editing is great, so I'm always on alert for changes I guess :laughing: Glad the new song is copyright free so you won't have to worry!

"I'm not going to do math" <--- this is so me for any reason, even when math is actually necessary :rotfl:

Yum! These looked so good. Congrats on hitting almost 300!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Those french fry nachos look awesome!! Don't worry about no travel updates...I don't think there is much going on right now there for many people!! It's exiting that you can plan for September!! That will be so great after not being back to FL for so long!!

Those french fry nachos look awesome!! Don't worry about no travel updates...I don't think there is much going on right now there for many people!! It's exiting that you can plan for September!! That will be so great after not being back to FL for so long!!

They were good! I know, but I feel like people read these to hear about travel & I haven’t had any travel updates in almost a year lol I’m hopeful about Sep though! It’ll be 2 years since we’ve been.

Your dinner out and celebrations all looked like a lot of fun, must have been nice to get out for dinner.

And those nachos looked very appealling!

I never got the slime thing, and I never heard of gak and doodah......but it was fun to watch, I do love a bit of glitter!

And as always hope the trip plans come to fruition.......:thumbsup2

A Weekend In My Life Vlog

I feel like it's been forever since I did just a regular vlog so I wanted to bring you along on a weekend in my life! (Usually I don't do too much on the weekends :rotfl: ). But this weekend was my dad's surprise retirement party, we did some shopping, & I bought the best chocolate covered Oreos ever!

LOVE your real life blogs Raeven.......you do come up with some wonderful ideas for blogs.

Hope the surprise party was a big success, loved the cake.

I also enjoyed knowing you had a very good time and over indulged a little......that is fun now and again......::yes::

LOVE your real life blogs Raeven.......you do come up with some wonderful ideas for blogs.

I might mix more of these in! If we're ever doing something exciting :rotfl:

Hope the surprise party was a big success, loved the cake.

It was! He normally hates surprises but really liked the party.

I also enjoyed knowing you had a very good time and over indulged a little......that is fun now and again......::yes::

:rotfl:

I confess I've never heard of spaghetti tacos before :rotfl: I think I may be a generation or two too old for iCarly though :rolleyes1 I loved that you actually threw spaghetti on the wall! I've heard of that forever, but never have seen it actually done :thumbsup2:laughing: Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

I've never heard of spagetti tacos either, but I'd try them!! Also, we always used to do that trick of throwing spagetti on the ceiling...when I was a kid. I will have to try it again, though I'm sure my kids will think I'm nuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter