December 4,2004 !!!

LOL! I sure hope not! I heard from our TA today & our docs have been sent to processing so we should receive them Friday or Monday. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I finally got logged back in. After many trials and tribulations!!
I'm back to my old screenname, no countdown clock, my memoriam to Amanda, Emma and Sophie is gone, my posts are wrong, my tags are gone....but at least I'M BACK.............
I can go in and fix most of the other stuff......and anyway....

Tom...bring the little tree with you. We took one last year and are taking it this year(if we can find it). It makes a great nightlight.

Lisa...thanks for posting for me when I was down and out!!!

As soon as I get Natalie through 6 more NUTCRACKER performances, hopefully we will have a chance to set up a DIS meet.

But, anyway....I'M BACK....

Later
Phyllis
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Good to see you back with us, Phyllis!!! I am in the middle of a mad cleaning this week. ACK!!! :rolleyes: Next week is a fundraiser at the school and I am putting DS's teacher's collection of books into a library for the kids to check things out. I guess our trip will be here before I know it...and before I am ready for it. :(

We're still waiting on our docs - checked with the TA yesterday who says they don't have them from DCL yet. What about others? We just revised our plans to fly in the day b4, based on alot of feedback from the DIS boards. Getting really excited now - adding one more day to our trip always helps!!

lisa:jumping1:

Hi! I am new to this board, but have been reading it for months. I finally took the time to join! Anyway, we're cruising 12-4-04 with my DH and DD 6 months and DD 6 years. Also, my parents, sister and her family (DN 6 and DN 3) and my grandma who is celebrating her 80th on the last night of the cruise! I was hoping to introduce myself to all of you so you can tell her HB when we're at CC. We call her "mouse" ironically, so we have some HB Mouse shirts made up - we're wearing the to the embarkation dinner. This is our 3rd DCL vacation, but haven't been in 3 years. The rest have never been. We're all getting so anxious! We booked in 9-03 before I even knew I was pregnant with the baby! Anyway, would love to talk to you guys!

Anne, I talked to Tammy tonight & she says that DCL had a problem with their printers this week. :( Hopefully they will print our docs up very soon!

hey are just reprinting all of our Doc's with our huge upgrades, all of us to cat. 1,2 and 3!:hyper:

No docs here yet either. I am waiting for a call from my TA - hopefully early next week. Praying for an upgrade but doubting we'll get one. We booked connecting cat 7s and connecting cat 8 (i think) Anyway, hope to meet you guys in cyber spcae soon and on the "Disney Ship" as we call it in just 21 days! Hooray! Shawn

Hey guys..........I just figured I'd peek back in here....7 days for us!!! Hope all is well with you all......

Cannot WAIT!

Cruised all my favorite Grand Caymans websites looking for news. If you are looking too, see my post over on the cruise board.

Has anyone ever thought better of and cancelled the REAS package after booking it?

Those docs should come soon. I received mine on Nov. 2, my in-laws got theirs on the 8th. (Booked directly with DCL, Cat.3 and Cat.11). If you went though a TA, they should have them and be mailing them out.

I can't wait for this cruise!:sunny:

You were lucky to get them before their printers broke down. There was still no word Friday that they were printing again. :(

Three weeks from now we will be enjoying a beautiful day at sea....so I don't need documents...just let me on the ship and let me sleep somewhere.....anyway....I am sure we will be seeing them real soon....maybe we can get some people interested in posting these days...
C'mon all...we are getting close....where are the posters that have just disappeared....bet you show up on the ship.....
Talk to all soon and see ya on the ship!

Tom & Marilou

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc The UPS truck came into the circle & slowly came around. It has been here every day for the past 2 weeks & FINALLY we got a package!!! I opened the door & the guy saw me & said sorry it's the wrong house. I told him to stop because I knew what was in that box & he wasn't going anywhere. LOL! He asked when we are going & said he leaves this Friday. I told him about the boards to try to meet up with a few people before they get on the ship.

I can't reach DH to tell him!!!!!

GOT DOCS TODAY....GOT DOCS TODAY.....GOT DOCS TODAY.....

It's about time.........lol

They were laying on the porch when I got home from work. Had
DD with me...they called from school and said she had hurt her arm...fell and skinned it all up....so I went to pick her up and she had a red spot and a scratch about an inch long....I thought her
arm was broken...and she'd be all bloody and stuff....lol If she hadn't been with me...she would have found them when she got off the bus....and called me....

But anyway, they are here....and we didn't get an upgrade...didn't really expect one...but one can always hope.

Anyone else.............................got docs??????

Phyllis
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

I would not expect them for a few days since they had the printer problem.
It is nice to know we are of in 18 days,,, I REALLY need a vacation!

Originally posted by AnnMorin
I would not expect them for a few days since they had the printer problem.
It is nice to know we are of in 18 days,,, I REALLY need a vacation!

Holy cow - it's only 18 days??? That's hard for me to imagine. I'm on a business trip now, return home Wednesday for 4 nights, then more business for 3 nights, then WDW for 4 nights, business for 2 more nights, then home for 3 nights, then it's off to wdw for the night before the cruise, then the cruise. Somehow I think it's going to fly by <g>. I'll be so glad to just lay around relaxing in one place for 7 straight nights, although I hate that my cell phone service won't work so I can't keep in touch with my boyfriend (lives 1000 miles away right now). Of course, work can't call me either....maybe it's not all bad ;-) I'm sure you'll find me at the internet cafe, instant messaging during the cruise.

OK, for those of you who have gone on the Western before, there is only one page that needs to be filled out on the kid's docs...right? The contract signature form? I remember that last time I filled out the contact info & charge info for each of us but the guy at the terminal told me that I only had to do it on one copy.

Oh, we don't have the Bahama's registration form that we got on the Eastern last year. I understood that was for going to Castaway Cay. Should I have one or is that not needed on the Western? I know that I am happy not to have to carry the kids down to the theater at 7 am like we did for St. Thomas!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest