Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Thanks everyone - I was playing around on touring plans and it also looks like the single red room in the top row is also a double window. That one actually gives you a slight water view too out of a standard so here's hoping for that request to hit!

Me and my two daughters are headed down in less than two weeks, super excited. Celebrating their 21st b-days!! We have a preferred room reservation, where are those rooms typically? And what would be best to request so we are close to skyliner as well as the pool and dining? Thanks so much!

Me and my two daughters are headed down in less than two weeks, super excited. Celebrating their 21st b-days!! We have a preferred room reservation, where are those rooms typically? And what would be best to request so we are close to skyliner as well as the pool and dining? Thanks so much!
Preferred rooms are in Barbados and Martinique. Martinique is a little closer to the Main Feature pool and Old Port Royale but definitely not close to the skyliner. Barbados is pretty close to both so I would request Barbados.

Jamaica block 46 is a great area to be in, close to either Skyliner areas. And a brief 5-10 minute walk over the bridge/ Island to the main pool. Caribbean Beach Resort is a fantastic resort

Jamaica block 46 is a great area to be in, close to either Skyliner areas. And a brief 5-10 minute walk over the bridge/ Island to the main pool. Caribbean Beach Resort is a fantastic resort
Dang, that sounds like it would be perfect! But I know wherever we end up will be a great spot for us!

Dang, that sounds like it would be perfect! But I know wherever we end up will be a great spot for us!
Jamaica 45 is our favorite location. It's actually closer to the Main Feature pool and Old Port Royale than some Preferred rooms. Plus it's very close to the Skyliner Station.

Is there a gate when entering Riviera from CBR? Just wondering if it would be possible to drive our car and park over at Riviera if we wanted to eat or shop but didn’t want to walk from CBR. I thought I read somewhere that the resorts are connected on the same road. I know there can be issues with being able to park at resorts without dining reservations. Obviously we wouldn’t be parking there to use the skyliner since we would be at CBR 😆

Is there a gate when entering Riviera from CBR? Just wondering if it would be possible to drive our car and park over at Riviera if we wanted to eat or shop but didn’t want to walk from CBR. I thought I read somewhere that the resorts are connected on the same road. I know there can be issues with being able to park at resorts without dining reservations. Obviously we wouldn’t be parking there to use the skyliner since we would be at CBR 😆
You can go back and forth once inside either gate, although there aren't signs telling you where to go. We went over and get QS to go from the other when we have stayed at both of these resorts. Didn't park--one of just waited in the car while the other one ran in and got the food.

You could just take the Skyliner from CBR. Easier than getting in the car and driving around.

You could just take the Skyliner from CBR. Easier than getting in the car and driving around.
Well depends where our room is…. I was thinking if we end up let’s say in Trinidad, it might be easier to hop in the car and drive over than walk to the main skyliner station. But yes, that would be another option!

Well depends where our room is…. I was thinking if we end up let’s say in Trinidad, it might be easier to hop in the car and drive over than walk to the main skyliner station. But yes, that would be another option!
Did you book a 5th sleeper room? If not, then you definitely won't be in Trinidad.

We will be there end of September - we booked a standard view, 2 queens for 2 adults and 1 child.

I was going to request building 51 (Aruba) or 45 (Jamaica) just to be across the way from the main pool while still being about half way to both Skyliner... Thoughts? Thanks!

We will be there end of September - we booked a standard view, 2 queens for 2 adults and 1 child.

I was going to request building 51 (Aruba) or 45 (Jamaica) just to be across the way from the main pool while still being about half way to both Skyliner... Thoughts? Thanks!
We were in Aruba 51 on our last trip and the walk to the main pool wasn't bad at all. We also used the Skyliner station at Riviera when going to Epcot. It was a good location for us.

Those are our 2 favorite locations! Some of the rooms in those 2 buildings are actually closer to the Main Feature pool and Old Port Royale than some of the preferred rooms in Martinique.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest