Deadpool Premier?

Calantha

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they actually showed Deadpool last night (or perhaps that they're going to show it tonight) on any of the ships?

I've been trying to find this out too, a couple of people on Facebook have said it was showing on the Wonder!

That's been the question, yes. We'll have a clear answer soon, I hope.
According to the CM I just chatted with they do not have a policy against R-rated movies but she said that Deadpool and wolverine is not on the list of movies that will be shown anytime soon.

I am currently aboard the Fantasy. We just watched Aladdin and after the show Cruise Director Stephen announced on stage that they would be showing Deadpool later on our cruise. It’s currently night 2 of our 10 night Southern Caribbean sailing.

He didn’t offer any details on the logistics or when it would be shown.

I am currently aboard the Fantasy. We just watched Aladdin and after the show Cruise Director Stephen announced on stage that they would be showing Deadpool later on our cruise. It’s currently night 2 of our 10 night Southern Caribbean sailing.

He didn’t offer any details on the logistics or when it would be shown.
It’s going to be shown in the Walt Disney theater for us on Monday, replacing Descendants Rise of Red I think .

IMG_0043.jpeg

Last edited:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest