Darling Disney Divas with a magical Surprise!!!

Mia and i spent some time on youtube today watching songs from different disney movies!! She is getting to know them all very well which was what we have been hoping for. We have been trying to show her all the different ones :happytv: so she will recoginze them all when we are down there.

Emily is still completely clueless. This friday i am heading to Vegas and i said if i win it big :laughing: i would take everyone to disney. And she was like i want to go soooo bad can we go to disney. When can we go to disney. So we had to explain that it was only if i won alot of money and if not then we could still work on saving for going in the fall maybe ;) I am so happy that we are doing such a great job on keeping this a secret from her! and so excitied to see her reaction to it all.

We were going to have Emily read my PTR at the airport but then decided not to because we want to surprize her that we are staying at coronado springs. Both her and i have really wanted to stay there but we are going to let her think that we are staying at pop and get in ME line and distract her so she doesnt notice/hear and if she does notice just tell her that since its later in the day they combine the lines :laughing: We are fooling her so much and having the best time planning it out.

Tonight Martha and i were talking about how much we are looking forward to getting into the hotel checking in, finding out were we are at the hotel and then getting the chance to investigate the hotel. I am looking forward to walking around and taking it all in!! It should be so much fun and i am excitied about it!!

:cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2::jumping1:party:

Our magical express tickets have arrived!!! Yes thats right our golden tickets are here!!!:mickeybar

I was so excitied when i got the text message from Martha, it was ther perfect pick-me up during a long day at work!! It gave me a much needed second wind!

Now we can add them to the binder to be all ready to go and use and right at our fingertips. I am in charge of the binder so i have it hidden in a great spot that if emily is here she cant find it. Mia it would make no difference to her since she cant read etc :rotfl: But we have to keep it hidden so our surpise isnt ruined.

The trip is finally feeling more real now that our ME stuff is here. Its a confirmation of yes we are going, we have everything paid for and now its time to prepare. It is really real!!:banana:

YEPPIE!!!
:cloud9:

Ahhhh....i rode a monorail today...Yes thats right a monarail!!!! However it wasnt a Disney one it was one in las vegas! It made me very excitied to go ride it for Disney!!:cool1: The one here however does not say "please stand clear of the door...por favor mantegense alejado de los puertas. But no need to fear my fellow DISers i say it ;):rotfl: well at least in my head but a few times out loud!!! Ahhh good times!!

Well out of las vegas and back to reality...luckily not for too long!!! ;) Its april and that means we are soooooo much closer to our Disney Vacation...YEPPIEEEEE:banana:

So let me update you on all the latest and greatest of what has gone on while i was gone and now that i am back....:cool2:

1. We got more mail from disney!!!!!:cheer2: Our luggage tags, vouchers and confirmation book thingy came in the mail!!!!! From what i heard it was a close call with Emily almost seeing it...luckiy tante martha thought quickly and tossed it into a cubbord where she wouldnt look. Sunday while emily was off riding her bike we got that package of stuff and our package with our magical express stuff into my car and hidden and it is now safely in my possesion and going to be added to our disney binder ASAP!!!

2. We feed emily the me applying for a job. It took awhile to get her to take on it but she finally took it!!! She can be such a ditz at times:sad2:. But sunday i told them that i "found a job" that would be a good fit for me and i started to discuss with martha weather or not i should "apply" for this job..we decided that i should go for it. So tonight at dinner i told them that i went ahead and applied for the job, so now that story is feed so up next is when time comes close to tell emily that i have an interview and ask martha for a ride to the airport :laughing:;)

So now you all are caught up with what has gone on!! We are in the 20's now for our countdown...super exciting!!! I am ready to go!!

Alright bed time...

Hope you had a good time in Vegas. I need to get back there...haven't been in five or six years.

Before you know it, you'll be on a REAL monorail. :)

Hope you had a good time in Vegas. I need to get back there...haven't been in five or six years.

Before you know it, you'll be on a REAL monorail. :)

I am sooo ready to ride a monorail. It was my first time and vegas and i had a lot of fun...tried to do as much as possible and take it all in and soak it up! It was great time had by all...now i can focus all my attention on Disney!!! Closing in...then i will be riding the monorail...yay...:tink:

Wow...its been awhile since i last wrote anything...busy now getting closer, our countdown is in the teens...yeppie!!!:mickeyjum

Today when i realized how close we were getting i also realized that i need to get my butt in gear to get things done to get ready to go!!! I know i have time but a craft i am making them...ie autograph books I should really stop procrastinating so much and get them done and the other thing that i really need to get done is that awful task of shopping for shorts, i love when i get new ones i just hate trying to find them and finding the ones to fit:rotfl:

So i think that this week we decided that i will tell Emily that i have an "interview"...hopefully she picks up on this one quicker than she did when i was discussing applying and then saying i applied because it was sooo hard and she wanted to play her DS and not discuss these important things :laughing:

wish us luckpixiedust:

Two weeks from today i will be in disney for my second full day of fun and adventures!!

I am getting so excitied. I am closing in on finishing Mia's autograph book and my sister started working on Emilys! The goal is to have them all completed by tuesday to get them in and bound. I think its pretty reasonable but it means i have to stop procrastinating!!!

Emily picked up on the interview much easier than the applying for a job. So i have told her that i have one but no specifics so now next sunday i can ask martha for a ride. Wow writting that made me realize that its so close!! Ahhhh...so fun but so crazy...i have stuff i need to get done!

So we have preordered the photopass so we could get the CD which we usually get every year but if you preorder it, it is cheaper. We also have gotten matching shirts to wear one day when we are down there.

I am so excitied and so ready to go!!

Ok Mia's autograph book is done...now on to emily's!!! Hopefully i will post photos of them soon!!! two weeks for now we will be at 1900 park fare for dinner!!!! YAY:tink:

Ok so now a few pictures of everything i have been working on...first up our trip binder....

the cover
IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

dining reservation info...also listed on this sheet is our ressie #
IMG_0176.jpg

other pages
IMG_0177.jpg

there you have it...

SO now pictures of the autograph books i have been working on...Miss Mia's is done and Miss Emily's is almost done so here are the pictures...let me know what you think!!

Front Cover
IMG_0167.jpg

Back Cover
IMG_0168.jpg

a few of the pages
IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

the other side is left blank for some pictures
IMG_0173.jpg

tabs
IMG_0169.jpg

there we have it!!

One week and one day until i go! Its so hard to believe that it is coming up so quickly...but i am ready to go. I can picture myself at this time laying in bed and trying to sleep and having all the things i need to get done in the am running through my head and then just thinking "i'm too excited to sleep". I loved that disney commercial...has to be one of my all time favorites. This weekend i have to get out shopping to get some stuff that i need to get before i go like more shorts etc. Luckily i dont have to work Saturday like i do most saturdays so that will be helpful and i have big plans this saturday night because i get to go see Elton John in concert!! It should be sooo good!!

So now back to planning...

We are planning on hitting up the flower power concert when we are down there. I think we are going to see Davy Jones...should be good. So if you are around you should look for us. Not sure which day yet.

I think also that we are going to try to do a walk up and go to the sci-fi diner one day for lunch. I have never been there and have always wanted to try it and my aunt and i thought why not!!

We have to get our room request fax off ASAP. We have never done this before but have done much research and figured out where we want to be!!

Also i am going to get some Disney apps on my iphone. Anyone have any suggestions on which ones are good or not? I have been reading reviews on the itunes store, but any added suggestions will be great. I am planning on getting a few different ones!!

Ok hope you all are having a great week. 8 days until i am in the happiest place on earth!!

Good Night!! :tink:

I love the autograph books--too cute. I can't believe you'll be there in 8 days! We figured out this past week that since we didn't have to pay taxes that we could go for a few nights before our week at Marco Island so we'll be going "home" to CSR for four nights starting September 17.

I love the autograph books--too cute. I can't believe you'll be there in 8 days! We figured out this past week that since we didn't have to pay taxes that we could go for a few nights before our week at Marco Island so we'll be going "home" to CSR for four nights starting September 17.

Thanks!! They were a lot more work than i orignally i thought but i think they will be well worth it. I am so excited and ready to go!! The first night we are going to investigage CSR. It has always been my dream to stay there and i am looking forward to it so much. How excitied that you get to go in september :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: You must be so pummped!! I am excitied for you!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

:tink:

Wow only 4 days left...when i first started this PTR it seemed forever away and now we are soooo close!!:banana::banana::banana:

I am so excited to go! But its one of those oh wow its friday and we are leaving and i have so much need to get done. I just have to remind myself that it will all get done and just take a deep breath!!!

So some things to update you all on...

1. I got to hear Elton John sing The circle of life this weekend along with all his other hits in concert. It was a concert of a lifetime and he was on for 3 straight hours!!! It was awesome

2. After martha got of work Saturday my mom ordered pizza so they would stay for lunch and we could feed Emily the story that i needed "a ride to the airport" friday since she doesnt have to work and i need to go to disney for an "interview". So martha was like i dont know its alot of gas etc etc...i convinced her that she could use my car and then she was like well what about emily i wouldnt be home to get her off the bus and so my mom suggested that she take emily out of school for part of the day and then they could go shopping afterwards on the other side of the state and martha could show emily where she use to live and stuff over there and emily was all excitied about that

We know that emily totally bought it all. I was talking about all the different things i am going to do in disney and martha acted all jealous. After she made a comment on how i was bragging about it all :rolleyes1 and how she really wanted to go to disney and martha said she did too and emily told her that martha always wanted to go to disney :rotfl: and then gave her a hug:hug:!!

Boy i feel a little bad...but oh how it will be worth it!!! I am so excitied to see her face on friday at the airport!! Won't she be surprised!! I am planning on taking lots of pictures of it to share with all of you.

I am so proud of us that we have kept our mouths shut for so long!! 4 days!!

Ok now off to bed...lots to get done in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow only 4 days left...when i first started this PTR it seemed forever away and now we are soooo close!!:banana::banana::banana:

I am so excited to go! But its one of those oh wow its friday and we are leaving and i have so much need to get done. I just have to remind myself that it will all get done and just take a deep breath!!!

So some things to update you all on...

1. I got to hear Elton John sing The circle of life this weekend along with all his other hits in concert. It was a concert of a lifetime and he was on for 3 straight hours!!! It was awesome

2. After martha got of work Saturday my mom ordered pizza so they would stay for lunch and we could feed Emily the story that i needed "a ride to the airport" friday since she doesnt have to work and i need to go to disney for an "interview". So martha was like i dont know its alot of gas etc etc...i convinced her that she could use my car and then she was like well what about emily i wouldnt be home to get her off the bus and so my mom suggested that she take emily out of school for part of the day and then they could go shopping afterwards on the other side of the state and martha could show emily where she use to live and stuff over there and emily was all excitied about that

We know that emily totally bought it all. I was talking about all the different things i am going to do in disney and martha acted all jealous. After she made a comment on how i was bragging about it all :rolleyes1 and how she really wanted to go to disney and martha said she did too and emily told her that martha always wanted to go to disney :rotfl: and then gave her a hug:hug:!!

Boy i feel a little bad...but oh how it will be worth it!!! I am so excitied to see her face on friday at the airport!! Won't she be surprised!! I am planning on taking lots of pictures of it to share with all of you.

I am so proud of us that we have kept our mouths shut for so long!! 4 days!!

Ok now off to bed...lots to get done in 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those will be precious pictures of the surprise at the airport...can't wait to see them. I so hope you enjoy CSR. When you investigate your first night, be sure to try out "my hammock". I can't wait to be there. I started my pre-trip report (it's linked in my signature).

Those will be precious pictures of the surprise at the airport...can't wait to see them. I so hope you enjoy CSR. When you investigate your first night, be sure to try out "my hammock". I can't wait to be there. I started my pre-trip report (it's linked in my signature).

I had a blast reading what you have started on your PTR...i will definitly check out your hammock!!

Wow pretty much 1 day left to go!!! I have been planning and looking forward to this trip so much it all seems sort of surreal and hard to believe that is is actually here...well almost!!!

Today it hit me how close we actually are and how much i have to get done before we can go and i started to freak out a little bit...but sat myself down wrote out some lists...i have my "to pack list" as lame as this sounds i always make one for when i go on vacation it helps me remember everything i need what i want to take and also makes a good way for me see what i have to get and what i don't turns out i don't need as much as i think...whew. I also made out a list of everything i need to accomplish so then i have a plan and between those two things it made me feel better!!

Emily still has no clue about any of it. I am so excited to see her face once we break all this to her!!

Ok off to bed busy day tomorrow. Some last min. shopping, oil change work and ALL my packing to do still!!!

I am getting so excited i am so ready to be down in DIsney! Its almost here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter