Darling Disney Divas with a magical Surprise!!!

HOORAH!!!!!!:goodvibes I have figured out what camera I will be getting!! I have an older digital camera and well its most definitly on its last leg :sad1: So i put my dad researching cameras for me this weekend:surfweb: He is awesome at finding reviews and figuring out what is the best and such, so he got it narrowed down to TWO choices for me. Both are canons one is the SD1300 and one is the a3100. So today i went to our handy camera store today and talked cameras with them. I read all about the differences but honestly it made no sense to me :confused3 So talked to the people in the store and talked about what I am looking for in a camera and my price range and they were able to explain it all to me and helped me figure out which one is the best choice for me. Soooo the decision has been made I will be purchasing a Canon SD1300 once my tak money comes it!!:cloud9: Now the hard decision on what color to get??? Hmmmmm.......my choices are blue, silver,pink green, or brown. Whats every ones vote? :tink::smickey:

here is one of my all time favorite pictures. In 2008 when we went to Disney after a long day in animal Kingdom Emily was tired and so my brother picked her up and placed her on his shoulders to head toward the bus. Well Emily put her head down on top of his head and fell asleep. We stopped at a photopass to get a group picture and she was out cold so the photographer took one of her like that. We made it all the way to the bus got her off his shoulders on the bus all the way to the resort and off the bus before she woke up!! So cute!

DisneyPhotoImage13.jpg

and the group shot
DisneyPhotoImage14.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage15.jpg

The weather is getting really nice this week! Tomorrow we might actually get above 60 degrees and a chance of thunderstorms....can't even tell you how long its been since we have had that!!! :p The good news about all this is the chance to get out and get walking. With having foot surgery like i did and being in a air cast...a walking boot kind-of looking like a space shoe 6 months before my surgery i have lost a decent amount of muscle in my leg. Its kind of entertaining to look at my legs because the size of the two varies some. :upsidedow As soon as i got the all clear i started exercising again...i missed it so much after my surgery so i have been inside riding the stationary bike like a mad woman and that was about all i could do. Now that its nicer out I can get out on breaks from work or before work and go for a walk to help me get ready for all the walking we will be doing in disney :hyper: I am just glad that it is moving along in the healing process and that i should be great to go at disney!!!:cheer2: And the warmer weather means my trip is coming sooner!! I can't wait i am soooo excitied. I know martha is too!!! :hyper2:

So on the Emily update...she took the bait of a fake trip and bought it!!! :woohoo: So now no worries about that anymore and we are still on track for her big surprise. princess: And no worries she is still completely clueless about it. Yesterday she was outside playing and i was showing Martha the latest installment i had added to my PTR and emily walked in...lucking i clicked onto another page right away because she came on over crawled in martha's lap and looked at the computer. Talk about a close call!!!:sad2: So we also decided that we will print off this pre-trip report and add it to our binder so she can read it once she finds out our surprise for her and she can see all our planning and such that has gone into making this all possible.

Mia is getting into all the disney movies we are showing her. we are trying to introduce her into all things Disney so when she is down there she will recognize different things and characters and well its just fun to do!!:lovestruc So her favorite still stands the little mermaid, the other day we watched snow white and the seven dwarfs! I haven't seen that movie since i was a child and as i watched it i realized how little of it i remember from watching it as a child. :laughing: So introducing this all to Mia is refreshing my memories and such!! Oh yea we got Mia's swimsuit for disney....give you one guess as to who is on it....ARIEL!!

Both Emily and Mia have had tons of energy this week and bounce off the walls. When they were doing it part of me was thinking in my head...What have i gotten myself in to!?!? :scared1:!?!? :eek:

Ha ha... It will all be great! We will be in disney so how could it not be great??? But really i love my aunt and my cousins and i am so happy i have such a good relationship with them and get to be such a big part in their lives. Its really nice. They are more like a part of my immediate family not extended family!! If you asked anyone in my immediate family they would tell you the same thing too :grouphug: I feel lucky to have them!!! :love::lovestruc

Ok i will put up a few pictures and then bedtime for this darling disney diva!!

:tinker:::MinnieMopluto:

SO I Have been seeing a lot that people decorate their hotel room doors and windows. I don't know much about this but was wondering if anyone out there could give me any tips hints or suggestions on that one? I would really appreciate hearing what others have to say and ideas they may know about decorating windows and doors. Thanks!!:thumbsup2:cool1::thumbsup2

49 days 16 hours and 23 min until i am on the plane!! :woohoo:

And no i didn't spend the time to figure this out on my own:laughing: I have a countdown thing on my facebook page :lmao::cool1:

anyone with tips on decorating doors/windows at the hotel???

popcorn::

Time is flying!! Which is nice, we are out of the 50s on our count down!! I am so excitied for the trip. I know the night before i will be like the little boy on the disney commercial from a few years ago..."i'm too excitied to sleep". Whats nice about this year though compared to the past few years is it will take me forever to fall asleep, but once i do i am sleep in some. Last year we we drove to hotel by the airport the night before but we still had to be up around 5 to get to the park and fly and then to the airport, and the year before was 3:30a to get up and drive to the airport so this year our flight is at 3:30p so we dont have to get up too early, and we can start the trip on a good amount of sleep. We will get in to MCO around 7:30 so we will hang out at the hotel that night and be bright eye and bushy tailed in the morning!! It was nice getting in early but then you are so tried at the start of our trip so i think this will work out well exspecailly for the girls!! I am really excitied!!

So its a cooler dreary day today. Makes me realize how much i am ready for warmer weather and sun!! I miss the sun a lot on some days ;) but at least its not snowing!!! :rotfl:

I have been working on all sorts of projects this weekend. I love crafting and find it so relaxing to do. I worked some more on our trip binder channged what the cover was like. I went to one of the craft stores the other day and they had disney scrapbooking stuff 40% off. I was really excitied. I love good deals and so i got a few stickers for our trip binder along with some other random craft stuff for myself like beads and such. No new cover made. Finished typing out all our ADRs on excel spreadsheet and was able to download the disney font to do it in. Now its nice and organized in a spreadsheet. :yay: I like playing around and doing different things on the computer like that. So now all i need is ink for my printer, minor detail. Hopefully i will get to the store to get it this weekend, that way i can print that out other e-mails we have gotten from disney and get it all in the binder:banana:

We decided that we will be printing out my PTR and putting it in the binder or a folder that way Emily can read it and see all the planning that we have done, which will be neat and keep her entertained for awhile on the flight:cutie:

Its amazing how quickly the trip is coming up, i think in a few weeks i will have to go through and pull out my summer clothes and see which ones are going to come along with me!!!

Ok thats it for now DISers!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!:woohoo:

hi just found your ptr and have enjoyed reading along you must not live to far from me because were having the same weather as you:rotfl:I live really close to lake michigan :cool1: we are going to disney in august wish I was going with you hope you have a good trip:banana:how could anyone not, going to disney well I cant wait to read more

hi just found your ptr and have enjoyed reading along you must not live to far from me because were having the same weather as you:rotfl:I live really close to lake michigan :cool1: we are going to disney in august wish I was going with you hope you have a good trip:banana:how could anyone not, going to disney well I cant wait to read more

Hello!! We must me close! I live in west michigan as well just not along the lake shore. My sister lives on the lake shore and loves it! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the ptr!! I am having a blast writting it!! Its my first time and its so much fun. I bet you are getting excitied for your trip! Do you have a PTR? Well enjoy the weather :rotfl: Heard them say it will get nicer this week:yay: so we shall see. I am hoping to get a few more pictures up soon too!!!

Hi! I saw your post on the Cinco de Mayo meet thread and realized that although you won't make it, we will both be staying at CSR so maybe we'll run into each other anyway!

your cousins are adorable!

Hi! I saw your post on the Cinco de Mayo meet thread and realized that although you won't make it, we will both be staying at CSR so maybe we'll run into each other anyway!

your cousins are adorable!

I was bummed when i figured out we wont be making it! I hope we do get a chance to bump into each other at CSR!! I think we are going to decorate our window and try to find some alien green mickeys!

Thanks i think they are cute but i am a little partial ;)

HOORAH!!!!!:cheer2: I finally figued out all the camera stuff i have been going through and broke down and bought a camera today!!! I am so excitied!! I got a Canon SD1300 in brown. I am so excited. I was playing around and trying it out tonight and it was taking some great pictures ::yes:: I went to the camera specialty store that we have in town and talked to them about what i use it for my price range that i wanted a canon and they were able to explain a few different models to me so i could make the most informed decision and get the camera best suited for my needs. Along with the camera i got a warrenty and a memory card. I got a 4 something memory card which they told me i probably will be able to get 800 pictues on it.

I am so ready for disney now and to take lots of pictures. Martha isn't very good about taking pictures but i am pretty good at it so one of our goals for this trip is to get tons of pictures. We are trying to decided weather or not we want to preorder the photo cd for the photopass. We almost always get the cd and so we are thinking about just doing it a head of time!! What do you all think?:upsidedow

So on some completely unrealted disney news my dad got my mom himslef my sister and brother and i tickets to go see Elton John in concert the weekend before i leave for disney. We are all very excitied about it because we are all Elton John fans. :dance3:

On a simliar note to concerts i am hoping to stop by and listen to part of one of the flower power concerts when i am down there. I have done them in the past and its been fun. I remember one time my dad sister and i got Maragrittas in mexico then went to the concert and saw paul reveare and the raiders in concert. It was great sipping our drinks and listening to a great concert.

I am really looking forward to the flower and garden festival. :flower3:I have looked at some of the posted pictures and it all looks so neat and i know it will look cooler in person.

I am ready to go, like i said yesterday getting closer...count down is in the 40's now :woohoo:

Picture Time!!!

tink in the rock by the exit at BTMRR
100_1361.jpg

Mia at one of her favorite spots last year...the play structure at splash mtn
100_1362.jpg

Safari
100_1397.jpg

tree of life
100_1419.jpg

Mickey Hat HWS
DSCF1753.jpg

Yeah it was 62 and sunny today!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah i was able to pay my portion of the $ for the trip to martha!!! We are paid in full!!!

So today i asked everyone....where do you want to go for vacation if you could go anywhere...

emily......................... DISNEY!!:smickey:
Martha.......................DISNEY!!!:goofy:
Mia............................TIME OUT!!! :rotfl::sulley:

So i said ok well go to time out then...and she did and she thought it was great.

Mia's movie today was Monsters Inc. We are trying to introduce her to all the different ones so she recognizes them when we are down there ;)

So today in a nasaly type of voice i hear...

"i'm watching you...always watching you"

pretending she is Roz from monsters inc. Too cute!!!

Mia@ Disney last year...she has grownup so much in the year!!
DSCF1642.jpg

Mia decided to play with my mom's glasses and cell phone and this is her result with no help from anyone...
DSCF1628.jpg

figment
Emily, Martha,Mia, My mom, sister and a our exchange type student from mexico....i was back at the hotel sick with a bad cold :(
DSCF1641.jpg

Emily riding on a ride
DSCF1640.jpg

my sister & I with Sleeping Beautyprincess:
Image073.jpg

according to my facebook countdown....43 days 16 hours and 20min until our flight takes off for disney!!! Yeppie getting closer countdown is almost in the 30's now!!!:cool1::cool1:

Ahh the countdown is so much fun!!!

So i think we are going to try to decorate the door/window a little. We are going to look for some window clings and those mickey heads at home depot. Hopefully the one here has the green ones.

Good news...the girls have no clue yet:thumbsup2 We are getting so good at keeping this from them. To be honest i didnt think we would be able to make it this long and we have!! And i now think that we will make it until the trip:woohoo::hug: Go us!!!

Its all so much fun and oh so exciting!!

Another day and no mail from Disney :(. Each day i hope we get something since we are now paid in full. I am pretty sure our ME tags should be coming soon. Martha has closesly been watching her e-mail and her snail mail. If we get any it has to get hidden right away so Emily cant find it. We are doing so well on checking everything before she can so she cant find anything. We are being so sneaky...hehehe :rotfl: But hopefully we should get some mail soon!!!! I will keep you all posted!!! Good night all!!!

ITS OFFICIALLY SPRING!!!! to bad here it means snow!!! We had a teaser or warm 60+ degree days and today the start of spring...snow! I am so ready to head to Florida to warmer weather. Each year when i go I always like looking out the windows of the ME and seeing green grass! Its been so long when i saw it last. Luckily the weather here will slowly change and yes it is snowing but we are on the tail end of snow and not the start!:yay: And even better than that about 41 days 17 hours until i am at the Happiest place on earth!!!!! ::MinnieMo::MickeyMopluto:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter