Darling Disney Divas with a magical Surprise!!!

Ok packing is about 98% done..so post on here and get some sleep and finish up in the morning. I have to run one more last min. trip to the store and get some stuff that i have forgotten and pick somethings up for martha too!!:lmao:

So now some pictures to get us ready to go!!!

the sign i made for mias stroller
IMG_0191.jpg

we deicided to take my mom along this trip ;) found some special shots to use of her!!!
side 1
IMG_0192.jpg

Side 2
IMG_0193.jpg

Mom checking out our binder & taking a break from packing
IMG_0194.jpg

My packing list...all higlighted things have been packed :)
IMG_0195.jpg

Mom is packed too!!!
IMG_0197.jpg

I am so excited to go!!! So now i must get some sleep!! I hope to do a post before i leave...looking forward to seeing how Emily reacts. I will of course try to get lots of pictures of her reaction and share it all with you!!

Good night all....Tomorrow i am on my was to DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!

:tink:

We are at the airport I repeat we are at the airport!!! Emily was soooo shocked!!!!! It ended up being a great surprise!!!!!!!

Off to flordia again tomorrow for me!!! :goodvibes I GOT A JOB @ DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So i have to head down to take a swim test thursday morning and i am hoping to do some apartment shopping while i am down there. If anyone knows anywhere good i would really appreciate any input. I cant believe my childhood dream of working there is coming true!!!

Ok off to bed i have to get up bright and early. I have to be on the rode to the airport by 4:00am!!!

When i get back i will start my trip report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...i promise that one of these days i will sit down a write my trip report...Like i said on my last post that i got a job at Disney... It is offical that i will be lifeguarding at Blizzard beach, i have to be down tuesday to do papers and start later next week...so for now my life revolves around boxes and getting ready to move!! But a trip report will come soon i hope!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter