Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2024

The dazzling night kicks off with an opening number to “Friend Like Me” from “Aladdin,” choreographed by Mandy Moore and featuring a special appearance from Michael James Scott, who stars as Genie in the hit Broadway musical. In an exciting treat, viewers will get a listen at a brand-new song from “Moana 2,” titled “We’re Back,” when it makes the broadcast debut with a routine by the troupe and eliminated pros, choreographed by Britt Stewart. Partner dances will include the Jazz, Rumba, Charleston, Tango, Paso Doble and Samba, plus the fan-favorite team dance competition returns to the ballroom:

Team Goofs – “I2I” from “A Goofy Movie”
Ilona (team captain) and Alan, Joey and Jenna, Chandler and Brandon, and Jenn and Sasha

Team Roar – “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” from “The Lion King”
Dwight (team captain) and Daniella, Danny and Witney, Stephen and Rylee, and Phaedra and Val

• Super Bowl Champion Danny Amendola and pro Witney Carson will perform a Jazz to “Bye Bye Bye” from “Deadpool & Wolverine.”
  • “The Bachelor” Joey Graziadei and pro Jenna Johnson will perform a Samba to “Trashin’ the Camp” from “Tarzan.”
  • NBA Champion Dwight Howard and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Tango to “When Can I See You Again?” from “Wreck It Ralph.”
  • TV star Chandler Kinney and pro Brandon Armstrong will perform a Paso Doble to “We Own the Night” from “ZOMBIES 2.”
  • Olympian rugby player Ilona Maher and pro Alan Bersten will perform a Jazz to “Surface Pressure” from “Encanto.”
  • Olympian gymnast Stephen Nedoroscik and pro Rylee Arnold will perform a Charleston to “A Star Is Born” from “Hercules.”
  • Reality royalty Phaedra Parks and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Jazz to “Cruella de Vil” from “101 Dalmatians.”
  • “The Bachelorette” Jenn Tran and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Rumba to “Kiss the Girl” from “The Little Mermaid.”

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest