• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at first it will be resort guests w/out tickets that are the most burned by this - cancelled and asked to reschedule.

Eventually though I hope it's resort guests that start to get the most perks - able to reserve first, etc.

:)
I think they’ll get a chance to buy tickets when the public can buy tickets.

They are definitely doing it by restaurant. I lost 'Ohana tonight too. I don't know why I keep going back to watch things fall out one at a time, but I do. I've lost The Edison and 'Ohana thus far.
I am doing the same thing. Why oh why?? I am also mourning my cruise today. I was supposed to be sailing away.

It’ll be a family bonding experience. 2 laptops per person, everyone. On your marks. Stay alert.

Joe, you’re on reservations. Ohana first. DO NOT GET DISTRACTED.

Son, you’re on fast passes. Your sister wants a frozen ride at Epcot god help me if you forget that one.

Sara, I need you to work with your brother for once. Those fast passes are useless if we don’t get into the park. And make sure you respond to your father. I don’t want a be our guest the day we go to Epcot.

Get it together people! Focus focus focus. 10 minutes to open!!

Sorry...too much insight into my life?
This is the best! Perfect!

I still have Crystal Palace, 50s, Mama Melrose, and Le Cellier. I think Le Cellier sticks around the longest.

I still have reservations at Oga's, BOG, and Garden Grill. It's been kind of fun checking every few hours to see what disappears next. 1900 was the most recent to kick the bucket.
I've got two BOGs, an Oga's and then our Savi's and DD are still showing. The kicker is most are prior to the parks even opening back up and we've already moved our reservation a few weeks later...yet all the old reservations remain. :confused3

No mention of resorts for temperatures. Only mention that because of the conversation I was having earlier.

Has there been any word on ME?
Nothing that I've seen. Not sure if you are referring to temp checks to get on the ME or if the ME will actually be running. Either way, no word as of yet.

So it appears that UT is still selling tickets...if I buy these, can I still link them to my MDE account? Anyone know? Some in our party have AP and some have no tickets. We have a DVC points rental for September and can't reschedule without losing all our money.
I have reservations at an off site time share for September and already had purchased MNSSHP tickets but not our park tickets. I just purchased them tonight from UT to see if I could attach them to my magic bands. It’s been 4 hours and my order is still “processing” but if it ever goes through I’ll post the results. I believe someone earlier said they had success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter