Costco Disney Gift Cards

This was a great deal - really glad I was able to get some to help out with dues this year. Hopefully they'll bring it back again next year around the same time!

Kroger has 4X fuel points on gift cards right now & if you have a Disney Visa you get 2% earnings on purchases made at grocery stores....so looking at the math(i bought a $500 one) it's around 8-9% total savings if you have a large gas tank & fill up completely...not as good as the 10% at costco but pretty close

They were active, but both locked due to too many attempts at entering the EAN number wrong too many times while checking out merchandise.
We had an issue where the card was locked due to EAN being typed incorrectly. Had to call and they said they put in a request and the would unlock in 24-hours - which did happen.

Much like you - then move to another card.

How much are they at Sam’s Club? I only have a Costco membership, but can join Sam’s if it’s worth it.
Sam's club savings is about $1 for every $25. It depends on the card on how much the true savings is, but that is the rough savings. It is better than no savings though! It is too bad the Costco deal isn't a yearly deal. It would be nice to use them too for our trips along with dues!

Does anyone know how often Costco has Disney Gift Cards? Is it only around the December holidays or multiple times a year?

Sam's club savings is about $1 for every $25. It depends on the card on how much the true savings is, but that is the rough savings. It is better than no savings though! It is too bad the Costco deal isn't a yearly deal. It would be nice to use them too for our trips along with dues!
You can do better with a Target Red Card. They're 5.00 per 100.00 off.

BJ's has $500 cards for $474.99 online. 5% off, they're usually 4% off.
(Online is the only BJ Membership I have, $10 annually)
Just purchased more.

Target is a flat 5% off when you use your RedCard, so 475 for the same thing compared to Sams
That’s IF you have a red card….

You can get more savings from Sam’s as many cards offer at least 2%.
Again another couple of IF’s
You have to pay to be a member of Sam’s
You have to have a CC that earns a % back.

Yes you can get the debit red card instead of CC but some people don’t like them.

I have a red card but still find myself buying more Disney Cards from Sam’s and BJ’s over Target.

It just comes down to what is best for your situation.

I still have it. It's the only one I've ever had. Maybe for new memberships???

ETA: I've never set foot in a BJ's.
I had an online one years ago but when I went to sign up recently it wasn’t an option. Luckily they opened a new club in my area so I don’t have as far and it had promotional rates for membership but still not as cheap as $10 :)

I had an online one years ago but when I went to sign up recently it wasn’t an option. Luckily they opened a new club in my area so I don’t have as far and it had promotional rates for membership but still not as cheap as $10 :)
I can't tell you how much it's saved our group of 12 over the years. Spending, DVC Dues, AP's, even Disney Cruises, etc....we're out of control! :oops::D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter