Costco Disney Gift Cards

It seems like there isn't any rhyme or reason as to whether or not the purchases go through. I crossed all my fingers and toes today and was able to purchase my seventh and eighth cards since this deal came out. I buy a few every time we get paid out of vacation funds. Paid dues, now working on a cruise down payment. Still can't get over how great of a deal this is!

I bought two and have never been able to purchase more. Cancels my order every time. It's maddening to see that other folks have been successful in ordering more than the alleged maximum of two cards. No luck with that for me!

So happy they put this offer back up today. I tried to order some this morning & it said "out of stock"....was just able to buy 2! This is the best offer I've ever seen on Disney gift cards.

I bought two and have never been able to purchase more. Cancels my order every time. It's maddening to see that other folks have been successful in ordering more than the alleged maximum of two cards. No luck with that for me!
Did you try to order them on the same day or different days? I ordered more than two but I waited several days in between.

It seems like there isn't any rhyme or reason as to whether or not the purchases go through. I crossed all my fingers and toes today and was able to purchase my seventh and eighth cards since this deal came out. I buy a few every time we get paid out of vacation funds. Paid dues, now working on a cruise down payment. Still can't get over how great of a deal this is!
It's a fantastic deal! So thankful to have found this offer...every little bit helps!

Thank you for the information. Is there a way to turn them into a card to bring on vacation?

Yes. You can add it to the Disneygiftcard site. Then you can add it to a physical card that you also add there.

I just did that with my most recent ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter