Contest: DIS caption contest

Thanks Pkondz.

I enjoyed playing along. Been sick this week and tomorrow night I will be participating in the Wine and Dine half. Just shoot me now. If this thread comes back, I will be here.

Thank you sir.

Thanks Pkondz.

I enjoyed playing along. Been sick this week and tomorrow night I will be participating in the Wine and Dine half. Just shoot me now. If this thread comes back, I will be here.

Thank you sir.

You're welcome! And good luck with the half. Sounds like you'll need a bit.
Hope you feel better.

Adding my thanks to pkondz for handling this thread for so long. I know that the activity on this thread has certainly decreased a bit and it is probably good to let it rest for a bit.

My time on the Dis Boards (and most everywhere else) has decreased a good bit lately as I have been working on a big project. It looks like this is the first time I have been here since Monday.

I hope that we can crank this thread up again at some point later. It's always been a good bit of fun to read all the captions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter