Contest: DIS caption contest

The winner is GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes!
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes has until Noon Eastern on Monday to post the next picture.

"Fellas? You coming? This isn't funny! We were all supposed to come out at the same time! Fellas?"

I forgot about this week. Still a little sore from the Cocoa Beach Half Marathon.

Frantasmic

The winner is Frantasmic!
Frantasmic has until Noon Eastern on Monday to post the next picture.

It's voting day on this thread! My vote is to thank pkondz for managing this thread for so long and take a well-deserved break until after the first of the year. If there is renewed interest, rev it up again. Otherwise, we had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun here.

It's voting day on this thread! My vote is to thank pkondz for managing this thread for so long and take a well-deserved break until after the first of the year. If there is renewed interest, rev it up again. Otherwise, we had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun here.

Indeed! pkondz for the win!

Indeed! pkondz for the win!

:laughing: Thanks folks. I came on last night to get the voting started and.... uh...
Figured I'd just let the thread die of natural causes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter