Completed Page Swap - **Complete**

believen- I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. Those poor kids! If it would help, I can do the princess group for you, unless someone else really wanted it. I have all of my supplies and ideas for my other groups so it would be no problem to add this one. :hug:

God bless you for taking the kids.....

I hate to ask, but if someone would like my spotI have group C-Princess and "friend"

I can do it, it would just be a blessing to have some one take it!
* My SIL is losing her battle with lung cancer-she is 41 with three kids-8,9,11father not in picture. We will have have custody of the kids. I scrap for therapy and love it, but I may have the kids sooner than we thought. We had them this weekend. Her bad days seem to be getting more frequent*

God bless you for taking the kids.....
:lovestruc

I hate to ask, but if someone would like my spotI have group C-Princess and "friend"

I can do it, it would just be a blessing to have some one take it!
* My SIL is losing her battle with lung cancer-she is 41 with three kids-8,9,11father not in picture. We will have have custody of the kids. I scrap for therapy and love it, but I may have the kids sooner than we thought. We had them this weekend. Her bad days seem to be getting more frequent*

Prayers for you, your SIL and the children.

If it can be just princesses, I can do the pages. But I don't have any "friend" stuff.

Thank you so much for all the support, we would really appreciate your prayers. Most days we are ok, today I feel overwhelmed! Hopefully, my SIL will have many more good months and this was just a bad weekend. I pm'ed Shauna to ask her if this is how I should handle my spots. Thanks,Vicki

Vicki needs us to take all of the spots she hasn't started.

That would be the Princess & Prince/Friends group. She is signed up for Belle but the spot could be changed to something else as long as it doesn't duplicate another member.

She also has Good vs. Evil and is doing Buzz vs. Zurg. Again, that can be changed to something else.

I'll take the WDW group.

Let me know if you can help. Thanks!

MichellePooh asked for Princess & Friends first, so she should get that one.

I'll do the good vs evil. Let me go through my stash and see what I have and I'll let you know soon who I pick to do. Thanks.

If there is anything else, I can take over...

Vicky, I am sending some positive energy your way:goodvibes

vicki,
i am so sorry you are dealing with this. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this most difficult time.
:flower3: :hug:

I'd be more than happy to do princesses if that's OK with Shauna. I'll have to shop for supplies, but would it maybe be OK to do a mixture of princesses (thinking to maybe use for princess meals, etc.). If not, I can stick to the original Belle theme.

believen - you are so good to take care of the children. They certainly need all of the love and support they can possibly get at this difficult time. :grouphug:

Vicki--I just wanted to send you lots of prayers and pixie dust!! How blessed those children are to have you!! :wizard:

I can do Peter Pan vs Hook for my Good vs Evil.

I'll need to order the embellishments, so hopefully they will get here in plenty of time.

I can do group C -

Can I change Belle to Pocahantas or Cinderella?

I can do Peter Pan vs Hook for my Good vs Evil.

I'll need to order the embellishments, so hopefully they will get here in plenty of time.

Thanks! I'll update you!

I'd be more than happy to do princesses if that's OK with Shauna. I'll have to shop for supplies, but would it maybe be OK to do a mixture of princesses (thinking to maybe use for princess meals, etc.). If not, I can stick to the original Belle theme.

Group C is for specific princesses so it would be preferable to stick with one Princess and her Prince/Sidekicks. You can stick with Belle or change to another Princess that has not been selected. Let me know.

Thanks for stepping up!

I can do group C -

Can I change Belle to Pocahantas or Cinderella?

Thanks for stepping up! I think we have them all covered at this point but I will let you know.

Thank you to everyone for pitching in. This is one of the best things about our little group here. Everyone is so caring. It really feels like a big family!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note, I want to apologize for being somewhat MIA. I have come down with some sort of serious upper-respiratory crud that is now moving into my lungs. I've been sleeping as much as possible and I have an appointment with my doctor this afternoon. It feels like bronchitis and I am coughing so much at the moment that I've shredded my throat and am starting to cough blood. (sorry for TMI) Anyway, I'm here but may not be around much. I'll try to get the progress thread up and my addy sent out ASAP but I am desperately trying to get better since I have a 7 hour Girl Scout cookie site sale this Saturday and my assistant leader can't go.

Please post any questions y'all have. I'm sure someone will be able to answer them in my stead and I'll get to them ASAP if not. Thanks!

Shuana, Hope you feel better soon. Thank you to everyone, it is so nice to get support, prayers, and well wishes. It has been the most challenging, sad situation I've ever been involved in. And I'm afraid it will get much sadder before it gets better. We'll make it, and appreciate the kindness! I know each of us have our own struggles, illnesses, stresses and many blessings. It has been so comforting to see how ya'll support each other- I lurked for while-sorry! I'm having a great time on these boards- my own little escape lol. Vicki

Shauna, hope you are feeling better soon! :flower3:

I will either do Belle or Cinderella. It depends on what I find for supplies when I go shopping.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest