Completed Page Swap - **Complete**

Ok - why don't you take me off Little Einstein's and put me into Group C with Snow White/Dwarf's. Then we are getting close with that group.

AWM - I have tentatively added you to the Princess group with Jasmine/Aladdin and tentatively put Pigletspal in your Pooh spot. I've not heard back from her yet so I don't know if that will stick but I want to make sure you get your choice.

Mrs. Charming - I've moved you to the Princess group and deleted you from the Kid's Group. Thanks for your flexibility!!!

I'd be open to doing a scrapper's choice...

Just gotta think of something....

sorry, must have been angelmom then.

All I know is it's not me on vacation. :sad1:

Vacation is not all its cracked up to be. I've been at the airport since 3pm for a 6pm flight(3 hour checkin courtesy of being in the metro new york area) that got rescheduled for 11:30pm. I keep telling myself that all this is worth it for WDW...but I may be kidding myself:rotfl:

Vacation is not all its cracked up to be. I've been at the airport since 3pm for a 6pm flight(3 hour checkin courtesy of being in the metro new york area) that got rescheduled for 11:30pm. I keep telling myself that all this is worth it for WDW...but I may be kidding myself:rotfl:

I'd say I feel for you, but at the end of the day you will be livin' it up at disney and I'll still be in the crappy weather in the Philly area!!:rolleyes:

I'll take Group E- Buzz and Zurg
I'll also do Group C- Belle (unless Susie wants her spot back-I think that is one she gave up?)
I'd so love to be on my way to Disney!

YAY! the spots are filling :) I'm so glad I really like my fairies..lol..

I'd say I feel for you, but at the end of the day you will be livin' it up at disney and I'll still be in the crappy weather in the Philly area!!:rolleyes:

hey ms charming! where do you live? im in mount laurel. . . are you nearby

Didn't pigletspal go on vacation? I can't remember....

It was Angel. And I am SO JEALOUS that she is in Hawaii!

I'm sorry you got stuck at the airport but at least your final destination is Disney. That should help ease the sting of the delay! :woohoo:

PigletsPal - You are updated. You have AWM's Pooh spot in the 6x6 group.

believen and SusieStone - Got ya down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have ONE Good vs. Evil spot open to fill the swap. I'm going to leave it up today and hope that someone takes it so that we will have full groups. Thanks to everyone for stepping up!

Happy Valentines Day!

Susie, Did you want your spot back for the 12x12 group C -Princess? I'd be happy for you to have it, if you want it! Vicki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest