Completed Page Swap - **Complete**

Since some of my groups will probably be cancelled due to only being 2....I would like to sign up for:

Group 1: Mickey and Friends - 2 page 6x6 – 5 slots; choose your topic; no duplicates (Ideas: Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, Chip and Dale)

Chip and Dale

Group 3: Princesses - 2 page 6x6 - 5 slots; choose your topic; no duplicates (Ideas: Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine)

Aurora

Group 4: Famous Faces - 2 page 6x6 - 5 slots; choose your topic; no duplicates (Ideas: Lilo, Stitch, Buzz, Woody, Alice, Mad Hatter, Peter Pan, Wendy, Lightening McQueen, Tow Mater, someone not on this list)

Woody

I have a postage question. How many sets of the 12x12 layouts will fit in the $8.95 priority box?
I have finished my Best Buds group, have an idea for WDW and the paper, so I might want to add another. TIA Vicki

The pizza box uses the rectangular box, this one its' somewhere around $9.00
anyway, I can get at least 100 sheets of paper in the box.

ofrb2_d.jpg

Thanks for answering the box question, BAMB.

Thanks to everyone who has added some groups. We are updated to here.

I'll talk about combining/deleting Thursday morning after sign-ups close.

I am more than willing to be flexible and take a l/o to fill in a 12x12 group rather than do the Little Einstein l/o if that group gets cancelled because there are only two of us signed up!

Thanks, ma'am! We'll see if we get any more sign-ups today and tomorrow and then shift/combine/delete as needed. I'll let you know!

(most of you have probably seen this on another thread by now, but I don't want to miss a check in and lose any of my groups)

I'll be at the world on the 13-18th so I can't check in those days. Talk to everyone soon!:goodvibes

Please give me the last group in the Winnie the Pooh 6 X 6 group....Don't know which character yet but it will be one not listed.

Please go ahead and take me off the 12 X 12 where there are only 2 people since I signed up for 6 X6s

thanks

Susie - I took you off all of the 12x12 groups that only had two members. I added you to Group 2 - Pooh & Friends 6x6 in the spot I had taken. You don't have to do Eeyore but it is available now if you want it.

At this point, all of the 6x6 groups are full and closed.

The following groups only have ONE scrapper in each group.
Pooh & Friends 12x12 - PigletsPal
Princesses & Sidekicks 12x12 - KatDisney
Good vs. Evil 12x12 - KatDisney
Kids Group 12x12 - Mrs. Charming

I'm not really sure how y'all want to handle this but I see 3 options.
1) I could put everyone into one big group where y'all will be getting all sorts of stuff.
2) We could switch everyone around to fill just one of the groups.
3) I can remove y'all from your spots.

Please let me know what you would like to do. I don't plan to close this swap until tomorrow morning but I don't anticipate a ton more sign-ups so we are going to have to do something with these groups.

Thanks again to everyone for signing up. I can't wait to see the finished products!

Pooh & Friends 12x12 - PigletsPal

You can give my spot in the 6x6 to PigletsPal. I was just trying to fill up the groups. I don't have anything sketch out or in mind for this group yet.

I'd be fine with giving up my LE spot OR combining all the one-off's into a mish mash group.

Just let me know what you decide!

Just take me out of the groups I'm alone in. I'll just wait until the next time we do this. I'll just save my fairies for another swap :)

Could you open a couple free for all groups? I'd trade those :) just let me know. Whats easiet for you

Susie - Got ya updated.

Mrs. Charming - Thanks for the flexibility. Let's see what happens and we'll go from there.

Kat - What do you mean by "free for all" groups? I had a scrapper's choice but no one signed up in that one. Do you want to move one of your spots into that group?

How do y'all onesie group people feel about that?

I didn't see any scappers choice groups... let me get back to you when I get home from work :)

Ok Shauna I'm game -

How about...

Group C - Ariel

Group E - Auroa

IF PigletsPal takes my Pooh spot in the 6x6, I'll take a Jasmine/Aladdin spot in group C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter