Completed Page Swap - **Complete**

I've been tied up this week but I am still here.

Paper piecing for Pixar Friends spot. He is to journal on if you want to do so.

potatohead.jpg

Susie that is the cutest paper piecing!! I'm bummed I'm not in that group

Just checking in.

Has anyone finished a page layout they are willing to share?

I haven't, but it's not for a lack of trying. I'm very close but I can't get two seconds to work on my stuff. I am so busy doing everyone else's swaps since I have to mail them AND trying to make my month page total that this keeps getting pushed aside. I'm trying for this week.

I vote that Susie shows us her Pixar page. It sound DARLING!!!!

I will post it when I finish it up.

This is more time consuming than I thought it would be!

I know what you mean. I had sketches for my Fab Five, AK and Lilo/Stitch group but I'm stumped on coming up for something for the WDW spot I took over.

What colors would y'all like to see for a WDW intro page?

Complete Page - Do I send everything (12x12 pages, and required elements ect.) pre assembled, as in I layout everything, glue it down... Or send in everything ready to be layed out by recipient?

Nope Sister, you have to show your work. As in you make the elements, you pick the 12x12 paper, you design the layout and you glue it all down.

Great answer, AWM! Thanks for fielding that for me!

What colors would y'all like to see for a WDW page? I'm thinking standard Disney - red, white, black and yellow. Does that sound OK?

Ok, I finally started! I am feeling like I am having a difficult time getting all the elements to fit on the page!?!?! So here is the Donald half of my Donald and Daisy l/o (those that looked at my disney l/o thread on the s/b board may recognize it) . The Donald paper piecing is not done yet, but does this include all the requirements??

IMG_5325.jpg

That is SOOOOOOOO awesome! I'm not in that group :sad1: Yup you appear to have all the requirements Great job!

Each page is supposed to have the following:

one (1) title/topper
two (2) mats ON EACH PAGE large enough to fit a 4x6 photo without cropping
one (1) box ON EACH PAGE that could be used for journaling/an autograph box/smaller photo mat
one(1) large embellishment OR two (2) small embellishments

If the bomb meets the following requirement -taken from the first page- then I would say yes it does.

Journaling/Autograph box: Should be double matted and no smaller than 3”x 4”.

Stinks, I'm not in that group either. :sad1:

Darn, it's long enough if you include the flame but the bomb is a bit too narrow. I will replace it with a regular, 'ole 3 x 4 box.

Don't!!!! Just mat it and call it good. It is WAY TOO CUTE to take it off. I think the page is GREAT!

She is the hostess. Her word is law. :thumbsup2

;)

We really do appreciate creativity and we do bend the set "guidelines" to accommodate. And that page is adorable just as it is.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest