Color Swap Pages Progress CLOSED

Does anyone mind if I extend this swap one more week and have it due on August 21 with the mail date being August 14? I just found out yesterday that I'll be in Chicago the first week of August (gone until the 7th) which is when the current mail date is. I would prefer to not be gone that close to the end of the swap and also when things are being mailed as I don't trust my post office to hold all them and get them to me when I get back.

So, instead of a mail date of August 7 and due date of August 14, I was thinking a mail date of August 14 and a due date of August 21 would work better. Is everyone okay with that? I'll remind everyone late in July to not mail anything the end of July and beginning of August.

It's okay with me. :confused3 Like I'm going to say, no, don't give me any extra time. :rotfl2:

So, if we are done before the 15th of July we can mail, if not, hold them until at least the 7th of August?

It's okay with me. :confused3 Like I'm going to say, no, don't give me any extra time. :rotfl2:

So, if we are done before the 15th of July we can mail, if not, hold them until at least the 7th of August?

I don't think anyone would mind getting extra time!:rotfl: But figured I'd ask rather than just changing it. I'll work something else out if it's a problem.

You could mail through July 24th I would think if you mail priority since that's over a week to get to me before I leave on the 2nd. And, then mailing could start back up on the 6th since my mail will be restarted on the 8th.

Sounds good. I'm actually going to mail out very soon - I want to finish my last element group, and then ship out. My box is full. This way, I can't do any more groups. Unless I mail them to you in an envelope...

I think the branch post office is open tomorrow.. if so, mine will be out tomorrow! The scrapbook area looks so much better now that I have 3 swaps all packed up.

:cool1: Yay!!! Mail is coming!!!!! I can't wait to see your pages and then I'm gonna be wishing I was in all the groups!

Okay, I am officially changing the due date for this swap. The due will be August 21 with a mail by date of August 14. Please do not mail between 7/26-8/6 to ensure that your package doesn't arrive while I am out of town.

My kitties got me up way too early this morning so I worked on a couple of pages. Here are 2 of my groups.

Group 4 - Brown
ColorswapPages002.jpg

Group 21 - Black & Pink
ColorswapPages004.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter