Color Swap Pages Progress CLOSED

Thanks Jennifer!!!!! I've added you to Group 5 - Purple, and Group 9 Pastels-Yellow.

Okay, here's what's left:

Group 1 - Red
Group 2A - Blue
Group 4A - Brown
Group 6A - Pink
Group 7 - Yellow
Group 8 - Orange
Group 12 - For the Boys - Green

Thank you Ann!!!!!:flower3:

Here's what is left:

Group 4A - Brown
Group 6A - Pink
Group 7 - Yellow
Group 8 - Orange
Group 12 - For the Boys - Green

NEE, your box arrived today. All your pages look awesome. I'm so glad that I'm getting some of them, but I sure wish i was in all your groups!!!!! And, thank you for the page kit, I love it!!!!

Thank you again Susan!!! I'll take yellow and then all the groups are accounted for. Thanks to everyone for your help!

Mine look good, but I have a question...Do I have to do yellow, specifically, can I do a mish mash of pastels? You know what I mean? I have a lot of pastel papers that are not necessarily a majority of one color. Is that okay? I guess we could call it "multi" :rotfl:

Hope you get some well deserved rest Susie.:hug:
Love how you placed the elements and kept the integrity of the background paper. Some of that paper is good enough to knock you over and swipe it. :thumbsup2

Thanks. I am trying to do some different things. Like the journal area for the orange group is a frame from the Hannah Montana cart.

I got a great deal on dyed skittles from a girl on the cricut board in 20 different colors - perfect for this swap. I hope y'all don't get tired of them.

All the paper used is from the DCWV Summer stacks for this year. (If you like it that much:rotfl:) It is all reversible too.

So, that being said...I am going to break a swap rule and not sign the back of my pages because there are some cute prints on the back that could be used to make another page.

There are some pretty sheets I didn't get to use.

All the paper used is from the DCWV Summer stacks for this year. (If you like it that much:rotfl:) It is all reversible too.

So, that being said...I am going to break a swap rule and not sign the back of my pages because there are some cute prints on the back that could be used to make another page.

There are some pretty sheets I didn't get to use.

Oo, I have those and haven't looked through them yet! I'll have to go check them now, since that paper is sooo pretty.

More pictures:

4.Brown - paper for title included
IMG_1591.jpg

14A. patterned paper -paper for title included. This was time consuming to figure out. But I think it looks cool.
IMG_1586.jpg

14B patterned paper - the 4 squares open for hidden journaling
IMG_1585.jpg

18. Girl combo 1 -- orange,pink,yellow - paper for title included
IMG_1587.jpg

19. girl combo 2 -- orange,red,turquoise
IMG_1584.jpg

21. Black black and silver -- sorry I took a crooked picture
IMG_1588.jpg

Left to do - I may change colors, so I have everyone's listed so I won't duplicate.

15. Boy Combo FULL
a. SusieStone --blue, orange, brown
b. DisneyIsTerrific -- blue,cream,green
c. mom3boys -- blue,red,green,
d. 123SA -- green, mustard, vanilla

16. Boy Combo 2
a. SusieStone--red, yellow, blue
b. momx3boys -- brown,green,yellow
c. 123SA -- green, blue, brown
d. DisneyIsTerrific -- red, white & blue

17. Boy Combo 3 FULL
a. Susiestone --2 blues and brown
b. 123SA --blue,cream,brown
c. DisneyIsTerrific -- blue,green,brown
d. mom3xboys -- blue,green,orange

Great pages Susie!

I finished a grp tonight. I think grp 14, but I need to double check. The stickles are drying now.

My groups look good.

14A makes me dizzy, but it looks so cool!

What do you use to ink your edges? They turn out very nicely. I'm going shopping on Wednesday because I'm starting to get annoyed with some of my Chalk Inks - they seem to have dried out and don't want to chalk...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest